Kanye Back in News again this time possibly assault charges video inside

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Yo this infuriates me so much. That p*ssy is unharmed and was warned yet he's bringing up all these charges. fukk that guy.

How is it legal for you to harass someone into physical action? :why:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo this infuriates me so much. That p*ssy is unharmed and was warned yet he's bringing up all these charges. fukk that guy.

How is it legal for you to harass someone into physical action? :why:

no one has the right to put there hands on someone...besides this fool Kanye seeks attention with all the garbage he does and says to keep him on the radar so if you can dish it out and want attention be ready for the paparazzi.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
no one has the right to put there hands on someone...besides this fool Kanye seeks attention with all the garbage he does and says to keep him on the radar so if you can dish it out and want attention be ready for the paparazzi.

So people have the right to harass? So I can follow you around everywhere invading your personal life in every way I can even though you told me not to? No.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So people have the right to harass? So I can follow you around everywhere invading your personal life in every way I can even though you told me not to? No.
Its called Paparazzi its what they do...its how they make a living, its how celebrities get out there in the public eye....I dont like them but it comes with stardom, and like I said he craves attention but yet wants to be left alone.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Its called Paparazzi its what they do...its how they make a living, its how celebrities get out there in the public eye....I dont like them but it comes with stardom, and like I said he craves attention but yet wants to be left alone.

So once you become a celebrity it is legal to harass you? I'm just making sure I'm getting your line of thinking right...

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So once you become a celebrity it is legal to harass you? I'm just making sure I'm getting your line of thinking right...

if you are in public they can legally take whatever pictures they want, you are now a public image and thats how they get paid.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD

The law does not see it as harassment. Many of celebrities have tried to fight it, it is what is at this point, Kanye knows better and should have just kept on walking. I liked dude'd idea who said they should wear headphones while walking around, thats what Id probably do then I cant hear shyt they're saying

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
If I become rich and famous, I will hire bodyguards and not give a fukk if you take pictures of me. Kanye is just a hoe nikka man. How hard is it to walk to your car and just ignore the mafukkas. nikka be getting mad cause people be talking to him. Not even about the pictures.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
if you are in public they can legally take whatever pictures they want, you are now a public image and thats how they get paid.

It doesn't matter if it's in a public place or not, harassment is still harassment. And yes I know that's how these pieces of shyts get paid why keep reminding me of that?

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Brehs straight from the legal dictionary:

" the act of systematic and/or continued unwanted and annoying actions of one party or a group, including threats and demands"

The fact is they probably don't have the time or resources to pursue these abundant paparazzi fukks with legal action.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I become rich and famous, I will hire bodyguards and not give a fukk if you take pictures of me. Kanye is just a hoe nikka man. How hard is it to walk to your car and just ignore the mafukkas. nikka be getting mad cause people be talking to him. Not even about the pictures.

exactly..dude is a cry baby, other celebrities go through the same stuff..he craves attention then wants to get mad and get physical.