Kamikaze Revy is Arcadium's 2016 POTY

Who's the MVP of The Arcadium

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cook

Banned
Daps
I hear you. Just feel like its rough to have these guys marked permanently with "Hall of SHAME"
It seems like a double edged sword in a way.
You might have people stop trolling as often and contribute more quality posts.
On the other hard, there's potential to scare off some funny posters, or have people shy away from sharing their true opinion over fear of offending someone who can orchestrate a neg train (which we've seen plenty of times), or votes against a person just for having a difference of opinion. :jbhmm:

Edit: Maybe once a year you can have the "Hall Of Fame" winners come to an agreement and choose one "Hall Of Shame" member to "pardon" and have his/her banner taken down. :jbhmm:
i like the pardon idea. :jbhmm:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
gotta check some of the text colors tho :patrice: some shyt hard to read. pilot driving it right meow
I still gotta make some changes. It's done for the most part though :ehh:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I hear you. Just feel like its rough to have these guys marked permanently with "Hall of SHAME"
It seems like a double edged sword in a way.
You might have people stop trolling as often and contribute more quality posts.
On the other hard, there's potential to scare off some funny posters, or have people shy away from sharing their true opinion over fear of offending someone who can orchestrate a neg train (which we've seen plenty of times), or votes against a person just for having a difference of opinion. :jbhmm:

Edit: Maybe once a year you can have the "Hall Of Fame" winners come to an agreement and choose one "Hall Of Shame" member to "pardon" and have his/her banner taken down. :jbhmm:
Good get rid of the bytch nikkas. Coddle grown men like daughters Bruhs