Who's the MVP of The Arcadium

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Maybe I'm misunderstanding your question.
The way the Hall of Shame/Fame banners work is if you've ever won either one, the banner is under your name permanently.
The 2016 winners will have Poster of the year or Woat under their name for a year, when the new ones are selected those banners will be replaced with Hall of Fame or Hall of Shame respectively.
So this shyt permanent too?

fukk this shyt. I might have to take my ball and go home:to:

If they gonna give people a permanent tag, the woat voting should be more controlled and fair. Each forum handles it differently and votes for different reasons. No way we all should get the same permanent tag.

@cook is this true

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

If they gonna give people a permanent tag, the woat voting should be more controlled and fair. Each forum handles it differently and votes for different reasons. No way we all should get the same permanent tag.

@cook is this true
It's true breh. That's why he was asking for the winners and losers historically.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps

@cook is this true
MeachTheMonstar is available :mjgrin:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
they could turn it around and win a poty and get transferred in the hall of fame :manny:
Oh so you wouldn't allow a poster to have both "Hall Of Fame" and "Hall Of Shame" banners at the same time?
Basically a person's only shot at redemption is to win POTY for a reset so to speak? :ohhh:

cook

Banned
Daps
Oh so you wouldn't allow a poster to have both "Hall Of Fame" and "Hall Of Shame" banners at the same time?
Basically a person's only shot at redemption is to win POTY for a reset so to speak? :ohhh:
can only be in one hall at a time.

perhaps we do a review every once in awhile and see if someone should be removed. :jbhmm: dunno, this is all new to us. we'll figure out something tho :mjgrin:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
can only be in one hall at a time.

perhaps we do a review every once in awhile and see if someone should be removed. :jbhmm: dunno, this is all new to us. we'll figure out something tho :mjgrin:
I hear you. Just feel like its rough to have these guys marked permanently with "Hall of SHAME"
It seems like a double edged sword in a way.
You might have people stop trolling as often and contribute more quality posts.
On the other hard, there's potential to scare off some funny posters, or have people shy away from sharing their true opinion over fear of offending someone who can orchestrate a neg train (which we've seen plenty of times), or votes against a person just for having a difference of opinion. :jbhmm:

Edit: Maybe once a year you can have the "Hall Of Fame" winners come to an agreement and choose one "Hall Of Shame" member to "pardon" and have his/her banner taken down. :jbhmm: