• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
@Kamikaze Revy had a worthy year. Last year's narrative leading up to the voting was that he was trying too hard to get that banner. I never buyed into that but his reactions to the accusations seemed suspect to me. Started off the year nonchalant and then switched to some weird back and forth trolling with @Fatboi1. He is deserving though. @Responsible Allen Iverson gets my vote for interesting thread making and composed posting...

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
@Kamikaze Revy had a worthy year. Last year's narrative leading up to the voting was that he was trying too hard to get that banner. I never buyed into that but his reactions to the accusations seemed suspect to me. Started off the year nonchalant and then switched to some weird back and forth trolling with @Fatboi1. He is deserving though. @Responsible Allen Iverson gets my vote for interesting thread making and composed posting...
Everything he said :ufdup:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Not even a Nomination

SpiffyDapperCollardlizard.gif

I feel ya. I'm on the same boat. I feel as I'd be on that list or even own that banner if I actually made more threads. I don't make threads often tho.:manny:

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
It's a really tough call for me, as for all the members on that list that I know enough of to be on here, I'm hard pressed to see them above some of their contemporaries for a number of reasons. I wonder if I'll even vote at all on this one, lol.

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I feel ya. I'm on the same boat. I feel as I'd be on that list or even own that banner if I actually made more threads. I don't make threads often tho.:manny:

Why that faggit @itsyoung!! gonna neg me for this post, like I don't make valuable posts here and wouldn't curb stomp him in any shared game we both play. fukk this clown.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Why that faggit @itsyoung!! gonna neg me for this post, like I don't make valuable posts here and wouldn't curb stomp him in any shared game we both play. fukk this clown.

:mjgrin: you got a PC what games you got keyboard warrior lets get it going then bytch mafukka :mjgrin:

you think you'd win POTY, you didnt get a single nomination :mjgrin: the delusion is amazing :mjgrin: this forum been around 4, going on 5 years, have you ever been nominated ever :mjgrin:

peasant ass gamer :mjgrin:

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Get ya money up broke boy, get a gaming PC, then you can pick literally any FPS and ill 20-0 you with ease :mjgrin:

until you get ya money up stay out my mentions broke boy :mjgrin:

Funny how know-nothing-ass faggits like you quick to talk about money, like I didn't just spend 5K upping my entertainment system, new macbook, kids christmas, etc. FPS...pfff, real killers kill with their bare hands, fukka gun and a "itsyoung". Get on the sticks and play a fighting game you bytch. You can take your lil "pewpew" shooter, stick it sideways up your ass and blow your own ass away. I already named a game we both can play against each other right now.

Stay out your mentions? Uh, you mentioned me first, fukkmouth. How bout you stay outta my lane, bytch.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Funny how know-nothing-ass faggits like you quick to talk about money, like I didn't just spend 5K upping my entertainment system, new macbook, kids christmas, etc. FPS...pfff, real killers kill with their bare hands, fukka gun and a "itsyoung". Get on the sticks and play a fighting game you bytch. You can take your lil "pewpew" shooter, stick it sideways up your ass and blow your own ass away. I already named a game we both can play against each other right now.

Stay out your mentions? Uh, you mentioned me first, fukkmouth. How bout you stay outta my lane, bytch.

top 5 dead or alive corniest posts to ever hit this forum :mjgrin:

you named a game that not only flopped, but I could care less about :mjgrin:

real gamers use keyboard/mouse :mjgrin:

you not a real gamer :mjgrin: just a casual that happens to own a few games for your netflix box :mjgrin:

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
top 5 dead or alive corniest posts to ever hit this forum :mjgrin: - you say this...

you named a game that not only flopped, but I could care less about :mjgrin:

real gamers use keyboard/mouse :mjgrin: - and then say this faggity shyt. The irony.

you not a real gamer :mjgrin: just a casual that happens to own a few games for your netflix box :mjgrin:

Yeah, stay in your PC/FPS lane, where its safe and shut the fukk up when you around me. Garbage bin ass poster.