• Poll closed .

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
:jbhmm:

The thing I give @Kamikaze Revy is that if he didn't post we wouldn't have much game talk in this game forum. He's the main one posting about actual upcoming games while damn near everyone else discuses at best, their experience playing games ...at worst complete randomness.

The thing I give @Responsible Allen Iverson is two fold
1. He makes the place more then a carbon copy of (insert random gaming forum here). By posting unique content about the gaming world you won't find highlighted anywhere else.
2. He makes it representative of the demographics here which is largely African(Peoples) American. By updating us on news dealing with "us" in the game world as opposed to us being rendered perpetual spectators solely discussing other peoples games or thoughts on games, in the media.

That said there are a lot of unique(characters / personalities) like say @Fatboi1 who make the place enjoyable but right now the MVPS for me would be @Kamikaze Revy & @Responsible Allen Iverson

:hubie:

Still holding my vote doe :lolbron:

Hey, I should bundle coli votes like a political action committee does funds :ohhh: '...naaah, got beda shyt ta do ou'chea" :ehh:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family

The thing I give @Kamikaze Revy is that if he didn't post we wouldn't have much game talk in this game forum. He's the main one posting about actual upcoming games while damn near everyone else discuses at best, their experience playing games ...at worst complete randomness.

The thing I give @Responsible Allen Iverson is two fold
1. He makes the place more then a carbon copy of (insert random gaming forum here). By posting unique content about the gaming world you won't find highlighted anywhere else.
2. He makes it representative of the demographics here which is largely African(Peoples) American. By updating us on news dealing with "us" in the game world as opposed to us being rendered perpetual spectators solely discussing other peoples games or thoughts on games, in the media.

That said there are a lot of unique(characters / personalities) like say @Fatboi1 who make the place enjoyable but right now the MVPS for me would be @Kamikaze Revy & @Responsible Allen Iverson

Still holding my vote doe :lolbron:

Hey, I should bundle coli votes like a political action committee does funds :ohhh: '...naaah, got beda shyt ta do ou'chea" :ehh:
I can't really agree with the Kamikaze thing.

I actually appreciate him now more because of his posting outside of copy/pasting articles.

But I can't agree with if he wasn't doing it nobody else would.

They would. They did before him. He just does it first. People do it now in threads not made by him.

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I can't really agree with the Kamikaze thing.

I actually appreciate him now more because of his posting outside of copy/pasting articles.

But I can't agree with if he wasn't doing it nobody else would.

They would. They did before him. He just does it first. People do it now in threads not made by him.

These aren't exclusionary terms. :ld::yeshrug: ...this is inclusive of other people who make such post as well :hubie:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
These aren't exclusionary terms. :ld::yeshrug: ...this is inclusive of other people who make such post as well :hubie:
But again,if he didn't post that,somebody else will and did. This place existed with lots of game talk before he was an active member

It's cool that he does that and has the time to do it but it's not like this section was twiddling it's thumbs not talking about games without him.

So saying if he wasn't doing that their wouldn't be much game talk is false.

And this ain't a diss to Kamikaze, I think he's improved a ton this year as a poster and actually shown his personality and is actually a pretty funny guy.

If I wasn't a narcissistic I'd vote for him instead of myself but not because of copy and pasting articles.

Last edited:

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
But again,if he didn't post that,somebody else will and did. This place existed with lots of game talk before he was an active member

It's cool that he does that and has the time to do it but it's not like this section was twiddling it's thumbs not talking about games without him.

So saying if he wasn't doing that their wouldn't be much game talk is false.

And this ain't a diss to Kamikaze, I think he's improved a ton this year as a poster and actually shown his personality and is actually a pretty funny guy.

If I wasn't a narcissistic I'd vote for him instead of myself but not because of copy and pasting articles.

I care ...but not really that much:ld:

Codeine Crazy

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Not even a Nomination

SpiffyDapperCollardlizard.gif

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I don't get the @Kamikaze Revy hate for posting too many threads. If you go to the Booth, Jordanwearingthe45 does the same thing and gets applauded for it (and even won poster of the year last year...he deserved it too :salute:)

I rarely make threads (mostly one a month or less). Who cares who started them? I like to comment on them and add my perspective. I couldn't care less if I made the thread or not. I just add my thoughts:manny: