Kamala vs. Trump: Debate of the Year - Tue, 9/10/24 on ABC at 9PM EST (Let's Get Ready To Rumble)

... .. . who do you believe in . .. ... ?

• the prosecutor

Votes: 21 84.0%
  • the felon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i'm protesting -- free palestine

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My only issue with Kamala is less an issue with her and more a dem obsession with finding the next Obama. A lot of the "younger" dems try to do this shyt Cory Booker, Kamala, Jeffries, Shapiro. Where everytime they talk it sounds like they are trying to to get a viral tweet or something. Kind of like the opposite of Tim Walz where he just says profound shyt but he says it kind of like a normal human. I don't know how to describe that shyt. They sound like they are talking to make bite size clips.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
giphy.gif

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
My only issue with Kamala is less an issue with her and more a dem obsession with finding the next Obama. A lot of the "younger" dems try to do this shyt Cory Booker, Kamala, Jeffries, Shapiro. Where everytime they talk it sounds like they are trying to to get a viral tweet or something. Kind of like the opposite of Tim Walz where he just says profound shyt but he says it kind of like a normal human. I don't know how to describe that shyt. They sound like they are talking to make bite size clips.
They are dorks. Idk any other way to say it but they are dorks lol