Kamala vs. Trump: Debate of the Year - Tue, 9/10/24 on ABC at 9PM EST (Let's Get Ready To Rumble)

... .. . who do you believe in . .. ... ?

• the prosecutor

Votes: 21 84.0%
  • the felon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i'm protesting -- free palestine

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
throw-the-damn-towel-gif-4.gif

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
She needs to rebuttal more. Moderators also letting Trump do whatever.
I can see that point of view but I also think she’s taking advantage of them not actually muting the mics. She wants him to sound as unhinged as possible and he’s doing the heavy lifting for her.

She’s intentionally jabbing him with stuff she knows will irritate him and he’s falling for it every time.

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
She needs to rebuttal more. Moderators also letting Trump do whatever.
Trump is fukking himself over big time. He’s over talking the moderators sounding like a lunatic. When she does respond she has some low jabs that aren’t hitting imo.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I can see that point of view but I also think she’s taking advantage of them not actually muting the mics. She wants him to sound as unhinged as possible and he’s doing the heavy lifting for her.

She’s intentionally jabbing him with stuff she knows will irritate him and he’s falling for it every time.

He's basically taking the bait every time. Even on immigration which was supposed to be his strongest topic he just couldn't help himself. :russ:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Over / Under on how many hemorrhoids Trump has sustained tonight? :lupe:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps

Yeah but he’s getting the last word on everything. It’s not a strategy I endorse.