Kamala out here gettin her groove on

Daps
Why don't this shyt get called out for what is? Or do they just ignore it hoping to get black votes anyway?

It is being called out, which is why she's tanking in the polls and is now forced to throw a hail mary for the black vote. She might as well release a sex tape. That might jump start her flagging candidacy. :mjgrin:

On second thought, :gag:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:unimpressed:

source.gif
Even here she can't help but try to emulate Oprah

ForcefulGleefulAldabratortoise-small.gif

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Good enough for the Black vote but too good for a Black husband?

Nah, I'm good...

:snooze:

This nikka got fire bars.

:whew::whew:

Right now I have only 6 candidates that I am seriously considering. None really stand out over the others. But Kamala is not part of that group, nor is Booker. I just can't overlook Kamala's past... and politicians will never make me believe they can change. They say that shyt simply for the vote. Show me a clean history and you already half way won me over. Mind you, I'm not even on the tangibles hype, I don't believe reparations is going to happen in my lifetime. And I won't waste my energy on anyone trying to pander to me about giving us reparations until I hear and see a rock solid plan of action and know when it can and will be implemented. Just throwing random numbers out and saying we deserve it doesn't do shyt for me. I need to see the plan from A to Z.

Apologies for another rant.. I really gotta just stick to sports because I get too upset over political topics. :francis:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump bringing coal mining jobs back to them broke whites.

Amnesty to illegals from damn near every Democrat.

I'll lump all races into the illegal group

Pandering to LGBTQ

Are we speaking on race or just groups?
I'm not really seeing the comparison. Shyt atleast amnesty to illegals is politics & helps they people.

Dancing helps exactly what?

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
Democrats trotting out with a song and dance to appeal to black voters has always come off as disrespectful to me. As if Black folks aren't aware of the issues or research what each candidates stand for and vetting them accordingly.
Most aren’t, look how they running to Biden who gonna do shyt but push everything back to the status quo before the 2016 election. People don’t realize you can’t do that, Pandora’s box is open. It’s fukking infuriating all the time it’s song and dance, like we’re so feeble minded this is the only way to connect to us.