Kamala For President - Mindy Kahling

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
60f.gif

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Bro who gives a fukk, stop trying to make trump happen.
You see good brotha, I actually don't care she's 50% indian 25% black 25%irish, it's irrelevant. What is funny is when she decides to lean into which racial identity. But my issue is with America and it's treatment of blacks.

To use an analogy...

sometimes a forest must be razed to the ground to allow for some new growth, creating a healthier more robust forest.

America is a forest that needs to be reimagined after trump burns it all down. :pachaha:

Last edited:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
sometimes a forest must be razed to the ground to allow for some new growth, creating a healthier more robust forest.

America is a forest that needs to be reimagined after trump burns it all down.

You dudes talk like b-tier movie villains and it's embarrassing to think you actually spitting.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

America is a forest that needs to be reimagined after trump burns it all down.

Dumb piece of shyt, how about youclearn your history before spouting nonsense

You think trump is new?

You think white supremacy is new?

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
You see good brotha, I actually don't care she's 50% indian 25% black 25%irish, it's irrelevant. What is funny is when she decides to lean into which racial identity. But my issue is with America and it's treatment of blacks.

To use an analogy...

America is a forest that needs to be reimagined after trump burns it all down. :pachaha:
:unimpressed: Edgy E-militant babble.