• We lose

Votes: 32 32.0%

• Total voters

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
i hesitated to make this thread for a few weeks now but since then..... trump got clapped at, so biden pulled down all his campaign ads against trump.... now biden has the rona, so he's off the campaign trail.... so currently at this moment there is no offense being run to trump's campaign... nothing, nada.... now might just be the time for biden to just give it up and let kamala run for the spot....

if kamala does run, to maximum potential success, biden should resign the presidency.... this would be an historic event making kamala the first female president.... this alone could excite the black base and secure the female vote.... as the incumbent, harris could assume the mantle as the presumptive nominee.... harris would have to pick a straight christian white male as her running mate because the "dei/crt" backlash will be deafening...... also harris is going to need to champion a policy that is very popular among cacs.... maybe promising to fully legalize marijuana or something.... she's going to need to fly her wench flag high and get some white boy love because the skinhead/neo-nazi/tikki torch clowns will be out in full force (word to bowlegged lou) ....

we need youth and vitality to prosecute the case against trump (get it, prosecute the case, lol :wink:)..... some of you have said you would rather voter for an old used car battery than for trump, so you shouldn't have an issue voting for harris..... put your misogyny flag away... it's just one woman for four years...

who should kamala's vp be.......? shapiro, newsom, pritzger, bershear..... or someone else... let's do it.... once again it's on.....

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
ONLY way Kamala wins is if she POLITICALLY stabs biden in the back with a swift clean clear decisive strike in the next week to establish dominance, show she can command respect, and to back-down other challengers to the presidency. If she doesn’t do that, she won’t make it out of a brokered convention.

She has to show she can overcome and step on anything Biden is doing and show she’s not just a token politician and that she’s her own person who can take the reins and control the tempo.

She has to be unafraid to make enemies, plus as a VP she can’t go back to being a senator or governor etc a this point. She has to make a generational swing for the top spot against all odds.

Think to yourself…would dikk Cheney be hoed out like this? Absolutely not.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Personally, I’m a Gina Raimondo fan...

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Personally, I’m a Gina Raimondo fan...

This random cac woman is not winning.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
ONLY way Kamala wins is if she POLITICALLY stabs biden in the back with a swift clean clear decisive strike in the next week to establish dominance, show she can command respect, and to back-down other challengers to the presidency. If she doesn’t do that, she won’t make it out of a brokered convention.

She has to show she can overcome and step on anything Biden is doing and show she’s not just a token politician and that she’s her own person who can take the reins and control the tempo.

She has to be unafraid to make enemies, plus as a VP she can’t go back to being a senator or governor etc a this point. She has to make a generational swing for the top spot against all odds.

Think to yourself…would dikk Cheney be hoed out like this? Absolutely not.

Or Biden could step down as president and allow her to be sworn in.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
she doesn't have the national profile in this country or climate regrettably and I think she's qualified

:yeshrug:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
who? raimondo? I agree. I’m just throwing dream picks out there.

Kamala I was referring to

As far as Raimondo anything is possible the RI thing idk about that... I'm not familiar with her, I glossed over her wiki when you mentioned her before.

Elephant in the room is that so many men in this country have been radicalized to hate women especially ones that they feel inferior to

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
i hesitated to make this thread for a few weeks now but since then..... trump got clapped at, so biden pulled down all his campaign ads against trump.... now biden has the rona, so he's off the campaign trail.... so currently at this moment there is no offense being run to trump's campaign... nothing, nada.... now might just be the time for biden to just give it up and let kamala run for the spot....

if kamala does run, to maximum potential success, biden should resign the presidency.... this would be an historic event making kamala the first female president.... this alone could excite the black base and secure the female vote.... as the incumbent, harris could assume the mantle as the presumptive nominee.... harris would have to pick a straight christian white male as her running mate because the "dei/crt" backlash will be deafening...... also harris is going to need to champion a policy that is very popular among cacs.... maybe promising to fully legalize marijuana or something.... she's going to need to fly her wench flag high and get some white boy love because the skinhead/neo-nazi/tikki torch clowns will be out in full force (word to bowlegged lou) ....

we need youth and vitality to prosecute the case against trump (get it, prosecute the case, lol :wink:)..... some of you have said you would rather voter for an old used car battery than for trump, so you shouldn't have an issue voting for harris..... put your misogyny flag away... it's just one woman for four years...

who should kamala's vp be.......? shapiro, newsom, pritzger, bershear..... or someone else... let's do it.... once again it's on.....
The Dems aren’t the issue.

This isn’t a popularity contest. The Dems would win on raw numbers. In that swing state electorate, how do you get those narrow number of older reliable voters who don’t really think a woman can do the job.

We’ve seen two many times where Dems delude themselves into thinking they can win a Florida or Texas cause of demos only to get blown out or comfortably beaten by the red stalwarts.

It’s not just voting for Trump we have to defend it’s not voting at all.

Biden’s been in the margin of error with Trump for a year so i don’t see how an entirely different campaign just picks up his same policies like Israel or inflation but just goes on as if it’s their’s genuinely.

Last edited:

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
The Dems aren’t the issue.

This isn’t a popularity contest. The Dems would win on raw numbers. In that swing state electorate, how do you get those narrow number of older reliable voters who don’t really think a woman can do the job.

We’ve seen two many times where Dems delude themselves into thinking they can win a Florida or Texas cause of demos only to get blown out or comfortably beaten by the red stalwarts.

It’s not just voting for Trump we have to defend it’s not voting at all.

Biden’s been in the margin of error with Trump for a year so i don’t see how an entirely different campaign just picks up his same policies like Israel or inflation but just goes on as if it’s there’s genuinely.
i just don't think biden has the vigor and articulation needed to get those swing state voters... biden is going to have to make the case to them that he isn't too old to do the job... so far, he's failing horribly with that..... kamala's issue, as you correctly pointed out, won't be her age, it'll be her gender... she too will have to make the case and it'll be a tough case... especially since she's not just a woman, but a black/indian woman.... but ... and this is the but ... she's has the vigor to make that case... she might not win those voters over, but she at least can make the case... biden can't....

i fear biden is going to step down.... the noise is not dying down... his numbers are going down, even if only by a point or two... but he was already down before that... that's like watching a basketball game and saying the home team is only down 15 points... yeah, it was 10 points before, the trend is not going in the right direction....

if biden steps down, and he likely will, kamala is the person best positioned to take over for him... this issue of biden's age and health should have been dealt with last year, but here we are.... i'm ready to roll the dice with kamala if the democratic party isn't unified behind biden...

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Kamala I was referring to

As far as Raimondo anything is possible the RI thing idk about that... I'm not familiar with her, I glossed over her wiki when you mentioned her before.

Elephant in the room is that so many men in this country have been radicalized to hate women especially ones that they feel inferior to
you're talking to a lapsed warren voter.

People keep telling me i'm not progressive and i keep supporting women candidates :francis:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
It shouldnt have to be Kamala but it does have to be.

For intra party politics, it's a win win. Bidens legacy is salvaged for avoiding an official loss. Kamala is given a chance to win on her own.

If kamala wins she runs again in 2028. If she loses, she is out in 2028. Trump only can serve 4. Whichever party loses in 2028 is facing a potential incumbent for re election for 2032.

For Democrat voters, it's a loss. She will lose this year if shes the nominee. It's better in the long haul for the party for her to be nominee and lose than Biden be nominee and lose or someone else be the nominee and lose.