Kali Muscle shows his support for Donald Trump

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
I don’t know a Black “fitness personality“ type that’s NOT a full fledged c00n and white supremacy apologist :yeshrug:

They stay hanging around those raided up white boy bodybuilder “I’m not racist, if only’the blacks’ would blah blah blah” types and start adopting their personalities, like a good wife does her husband. They spend their every waking moment trying to prove to ‘Massa that they’re one of the ”good” ones and STILL get talked about like a being lower than a damn dog when they leave the room :mjlol:

c00ns gonna c00n though, at all times, at all costs. nikkaz like this have sawdust for brain matter…

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s obvious that he’s going broke and this is a quick money grab but it’s too late. He sold all of his cars, his steroid abuse has destroyed his health, so he can’t do fitness YouTube. He has tried game streaming, asmr, mukbang, car vlogging, selling info on how to be successful on social media, amd nothing is working.

The initial success brought the c00n out of him and he left his black wife for a white chick. He was in Kumi415 while in prison, so hasn't always been a c00n.

I think you're right breh

Daps
Reppin
St louis
#c00nS4DRUMPF
UKVu0t8.gif

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
This era is bringing out obscene levels of stupidity.
I'll be so happy when Trump loses and politics becomes boring again. Dumb nikkas and racist cacs will go back to their respective domains.

Unfortunately I don't share your optimism that the Maga movment will die with trump. These folks have been radicalised and aren't going back to normal and boring:francis:

Only a wackjob maga will be given the reigns moving forward as the base will not vote for a centrist candidate in the primary

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
I mean im not surprised by kali at all .

Always gave off c00n vibes

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Didn't he just have a heart attack like a year ago from abusing roids?

Dude needs to worry about his cholesterol instead of glazing Trump :mjlol: