Kai Cenat Asks Tyla On A Date. Gets Instantly Rejected On Live

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
Ngl this type of threads make me realize how old the coli is getting

Same thing when they can't tell something is a skit

Witnessing the widening disconnect with technology and current events happen in real time :wow:
Here's the confusing part. Almost every story on the internet today is fake, be it a "cheating husband" or "awkward first date" etc is all acted out. But when I look at the comments the older people and the young are all reacting like it's real.

Even this Kai Cenat video you're talking about here, the kids on his live stream are reacting as if he really curbed by Tyla.

I agree with you saying people can't pick up on fake skits, but for me it's accross the generational spectrum

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
I met her in Amsterdam, this time last year

she was on the Chris brown tour and she was staying at the same hotel as me

saw her in the lobby, asked for a photo which she said yes , her friend took it

I was trying my hardest to do a " you wanna chill in my room.... we got drinks" slyly type of talk:mjlol:
Shooters gonna shoot

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Here's the confusing part. Almost every story on the internet today is fake, be it a "cheating husband" or "awkward first date" etc is all acted out. But when I look at the comments the older people and the young are all reacting like it's real.

Even this Kai Cenat video you're talking about here, the kids on his live stream are reacting as if he really curbed by Tyla.

I agree with you saying people can't pick up on fake skits, but for me it's accross the generational spectrum

TBF....folks back in the 90s thought "The Blair Witch Project" was real :francis:

People been on believing in bullshyt since the dawn of the caveman going Yabba Dabba Doo.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps

Agreed, but I give the kids in the chat a pass because they're part of the show.

It's like bringing kids to see Mickey in Disney World, they kinda know it's not really Mickey... But at the same time it is for them.
Or like WWE.

But brehs on here are dead serious writing about how Minnie curved Mickey and that's because Mickey is nothing but a rich ugly dude :skip:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
No one at that level doesn't get the Cassie-Diddy treatment. I've never seen a 20 year old with the 1000 yard stare, Tyla looks like a Vietnam Vet in the eyes. I can only imagine what she got put through.

Edit : that colored accent of hers is dreadful
Sounds like she own a gas station

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is this the chick he called for a date??

:snoop::snoop::snoop:

Get picked up, spunned, and tossed out like a doll brehs

The way she balled up her hands when he told her to stfu she really wanted to punch that nicca head off lmaooo

In other news...

Where Tyla from? Trinidad? She cooly? She sound indian as fucc but look black as fucc...young woman look fine as hell :noah: