but thats the way dude tried to make it seem

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
Man fukk that bytch :rudy:

all them nikkas is getting pimped out by Mona Scott, whoring themsleves on national tv for money and then want to complain when someone makes jokes? Really?

And Mimi when you on a national platform you reppin your race and your gender but she too stupid to see that. All of them are fukking ignorant. But if you gonna be ignorant, I can't hate. c00n and Bafoon and get paper but don't do it and command respect at the same time. What you doing is not respectful. If I was on that mike I would've spazzed on that hoe.

And fukk the media for subscribing to shytty as shows like that. Just because a bytch says "oh, this is my life blah blah blah" SHUT THE fukk UP! You doing dumb shyt for money.

:whew:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't understand why people on television spend time reading what people on the Internet say about them. I wouldn't give two fukks, nor would I want to know.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I don't understand why people on television spend time reading what people on the Internet say about them. I wouldn't give two fukks, nor would I want to know.

They go on the gossip sites to see other celebs being shyt on, then they come across their own name and picture and must click on the title :lolbron:

It's amazing how the women who act like they got some got damn sense never seem to get asked to return for a 2nd season on these reality shows. I remember Eric Snow's wife refused to argue or fight with any women on the show and they said she was too boring because she avoided conflict. I never used to term "Turnt up" before but these hoes be that in order to stay on the air so they can get hosting gigs. Sad but true.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
You see how she didn't want that dude to respond cause she knew he'd unleash on her. Ida called her tall types a rodent.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's a bit of a drama queen, huh... :ohhh:

tumblr_m8qa5poCMB1qbh0eio1_500.gif
:lolbron:

Real talk tho i'd tear that ass down!! :noah:

I'd beat that ass too. Have her cooking me breakfast naked :shaq:

I luh dis gurl :noah: