K. Michelle Lashes Out At Bossip During 'Love & Hip Hop Atlanta' Screening

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Man fukk that bytch :rudy:

all them nikkas is getting pimped out by Mona Scott, whoring themsleves on national tv for money and then want to complain when someone makes jokes? Really?

And Mimi when you on a national platform you reppin your race and your gender but she too stupid to see that. All of them are fukking ignorant. But if you gonna be ignorant, I can't hate. c00n and Bafoon and get paper but don't do it and command respect at the same time. What you doing is not respectful. If I was on that mike I would've spazzed on that hoe.

And fukk the media for subscribing to shytty as shows like that. Just because a bytch says "oh, this is my life blah blah blah" SHUT THE fukk UP! You doing dumb shyt for money.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
she's nutty as squirrel shyt...
yeah i'd beat!:what:

a0yqua.jpg

:childplease: that bytch talk to much.. I wouldn't even blame a nikka for smackin that bytch up. And she aint even sexy wit it. Some chicks spazz and it's a turn on. When Josalyn or Erica Mena spazz.. it's sexy. When this bytch starts yappin it just makes you want to punch her in her forehead.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
:childplease: that bytch talk to much.. I wouldn't even blame a nikka for smackin that bytch up. And she aint even sexy wit it. Some chicks spazz and it's a turn on. When Josalyn or Erica Mena spazz.. it's sexy. When this bytch starts yappin it just makes you want to punch her in her forehead.

not with a dikk in her mouth:ehh:
a0yqua.jpg

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Man fukk that bytch :rudy:

all them nikkas is getting pimped out by Mona Scott, whoring themsleves on national tv for money and then want to complain when someone makes jokes? Really?

And Mimi when you on a national platform you reppin your race and your gender but she too stupid to see that. All of them are fukking ignorant. But if you gonna be ignorant, I can't hate. c00n and Bafoon and get paper but don't do it and command respect at the same time. What you doing is not respectful. If I was on that mike I would've spazzed on that hoe.

And fukk the media for subscribing to shytty as shows like that. Just because a bytch says "oh, this is my life blah blah blah" SHUT THE fukk UP! You doing dumb shyt for money.

:lawd: straight from the pulpit

-That bytch made no sense whatsoever. "We open up a window for you to see your lives" :heh: she can't be serious

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
She's a bit of a drama queen, huh... :ohhh:

tumblr_m8qa5poCMB1qbh0eio1_500.gif
:lolbron:

Real talk tho i'd tear that ass down!! :noah:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
those shows are terrible but "You represent a brand that destroys people" is a pretty good description of those gossip sites

:childplease: they destroy themselves. If they wouldn't do dumb shyt then those sites would've have shyt to write about. Regular celebrities and stars deal with it all the time. that's why they have publicists and PR firms representing them, holding them down and in general feed he media what they want them to know. These bootleg celebrities don't know about shyt like that so they think they can do and say dumb shyt and it won't get back to anyone. In the entertainment business its all about your image. These "reality" stars especially the black ones don't think about shyt like that and think that little check the get for being on that show and doing club appearances is good enough, while their white counterparts and flip it into multimillion dollar deals and ventures outside that platform.

People will ONLY know them for being on that show. those gossip sites are the ones making them known in the first place.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
1st off.i Would fucc the shyt outtta K.Michelle. But that's where it stops. She is ratchet. She did son the shyt out of the flamin azz nygga.. She's gotta fat azz tho :manny:

Handsback

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:childplease: they destroy themselves. If they wouldn't do dumb shyt then those sites would've have shyt to write about. Regular celebrities and stars deal with it all the time. that's why they have publicists and PR firms representing them, holding them down and in general feed he media what they want them to know. These bootleg celebrities don't know about shyt like that so they think they can do and say dumb shyt and it won't get back to anyone. In the entertainment business its all about your image. These "reality" stars especially the black ones don't think about shyt like that and think that little check the get for being on that show and doing club appearances is good enough, while their white counterparts and flip it into multimillion dollar deals and ventures outside that platform.

People will ONLY know them for being on that show. those gossip sites are the ones making them known in the first place.

These two things feed off of each other. This is the type of show that knows it'll be on bossip or Mediafakeout every day. Hell I'd bet money they script the shyt that way.

What dumb shyt signs up to be on a reality show and then not expect to be treated like a reality star? Bunch of loud ass women arguing over dudes and crying over getting done dirty by each other. I'd ask what hoe in her right mind would think this would be a respectable career move but that lack of aforethought is exactly what led them to the place where they'd sign up for the shyt in the first place. Play in the shyt, expect to get stinky.

I'm psychic so here's my prediction. Bossip and other sites are gonna talk some shyt on her. Then she's gonna tweet a response about how the "media" (not exactly the NYT) has it out for her. Then they and she will continue being worthless fukking human beings. And they secretly love the drama that comes along with it because if they stopped for a moment of reflection, they would have to admit they are the type of person that has no real purpose or substance in life and, have instead, acted like their tantrums and neck rolling and back biting are, because they are loud and we all know loud people are important and important people are loud, worthy of any sort of attention at all.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
bytch begged to be famous and is now mad that she gotta deal with famous people shyt. She should've been a nurse or hairdresser if she didn't want to be talked about on blogs. With that said she got a fat ass and nice feet, she might be suspect tho cuz she gave the p*ssy to Kerry Rhodes and we know how dat nikka get down.

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
So some lame gossip site calls her show an ebt fest and she responds by...acting like an ebt fest. Ok.