K. Michelle Lashes Out At Bossip During 'Love & Hip Hop Atlanta' Screening

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps

On Thursday night (April 18) night at the "Love & Hip Hop Atlanta" NYC premiere, K lashed out at an intern from gossip site Bossip.

Reportedly the site called the show an "EBT fest," referring to the government's welfare program, which K was not having. "Don't never...I'm from the streets!" K yelled at the intern. "I'm not crazy, I'm the realest bytch you gonna see," she continued and then threatened whomever wrote the blog post.

The crowd went wild as the tirade continued. "You represent a brand that destroys people," lashed out K, as cast mate Stevie J stood up and applauded.

Bossip stood by its original assertion. On Twitter today, the site blasted K. Michelle for acting out and causing her own bad press. "We can't report on something if YOU don't do it. If you are on TV flapping your wings and laying eggs then we will be talking about you" adding, "That isn't just for K, that's for ANYONE! Don't want bad press? Then conduct yourself accordingly...". K threw in her two cents and called the ordeal "Very disrespectful 2me and the people there."

On and off-camera, K had plenty of drama with her cast mates including fighting with Karlie Redd and her former boyfriend Memphitz, who K said was abusive towards her.

K. Michelle Lashes Out At Bossip During ‘Love & Hip Hop Atlanta’ Screening

Last edited by a moderator:

BasketCase

Superstar
Daps
tumblr_lhdk0qAnKc1qbs47q.gif

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
lol yooooo I came in here to troll K Michelle with a hoodrat joke, but she handled that cornball...btch just turned me on :ohlawd: I fcks wit K

:dead: @3:16