K Michelle doesn't want her man crying around her, it makes her feel like the man

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
The only crying I can’t stand is damn crocodile tears trying to get out of trouble.

Otherwise it would really concern me if I ever had a man who never cried. I can't remember any bf who I haven't seen cry at least once. Everyone has a reason to cry sometimes...

Tears while watching close to home or horrific news stories like Elementary school shootings is a healthy reaction. A few tears over any huge disappointments is also better than holding those feelings in. Crying about any scary medical news or prolonged illness is def okay too.
You made all your exes cry? :gucci:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
She said its okay if there is a death in the family. Other than that,cant see what a grown man would be crying uncontrolobly in front of his woman about:manny:
I agree but this bytch be trying to go viral just the other day she made the extremely "brave" comment that she doesnt believe that gays will go to hell.

bytch just got acknowledged by Beyonce and instead of cooking up a song she does this.

The shea buttery thing to say would be that she loves for Men to cry even though we know thats cap