K Michelle doesn't want her man crying around her, it makes her feel like the man

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
Sometimes life gets very hard and even the toughest, most solid men have moments of weakness in front of the women they may love or put their trust in.

There is absolutely no problem for a man to cry in front of his lady. And any woman saying that is something that will cause an adverse impression on her view of their ability to protect them is ignorant as hell.

However I am not in any way saying it’s cool for a man to cry in front of any, random woman

Like u on a first date with a chick and start crying ns.

But to each their own!

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
I agree with her if it isn’t a death in the family i don’t see why a man would cry in front of his woman

Daps
The only crying I can’t stand is damn crocodile tears trying to get out of trouble.

Otherwise it would really concern me if I ever had a man who never cried. I can't remember any bf who I haven't seen cry at least once. Everyone has a reason to cry sometimes...

Tears while watching close to home or horrific news stories like Elementary school shootings is a healthy reaction. A few tears over any huge disappointments is also better than holding those feelings in. Crying about any scary medical news or prolonged illness is def okay too.

Krs2

Pro
Daps
She said its okay if there is a death in the family. Other than that,cant see what a grown man would be crying uncontrolobly in front of his woman about:manny:
I know she said that to not sound to harsh but even in that scenario it is a turn off for women.
That's literally how I lost my 1st girl and I was a teen