Justin Timber-CAC Arrested For DUI!

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
A lot of rich people are terrible with money. The amount of cash he can actually access is probably much less than people assume he would have and the rest is in savings accounts he can't access without going to the bank, stocks he'd need to cash out, and property he'd have to sell.

And there's the fact that some of these rich guys want to drive sports cars so they can feel like race car drivers.

Breh, what are you talking about? I'm talking about him renting a car and chauffeur for the night and you're talking about liquidating assets with no proof he's in any financial trouble.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
In b4 "I have issues, dealt with trauma, yadda yadda. Will be going through rehab, yadda yadda, privacy and respect for my family yadda"
Rumors been around for a few months now that Jessica Biel was finally leaving him so you're probably 100% correct. His apology will probably include the separation reveal.

Dude low key pretty much as no fans. He's tried to run away from being just a male Britney Spears his whole life, but Britney still has a fandom and now they hate him. Cultivated a black audience and lost them as well. He also keeps pumpfaking the NSYNC return because he really wants to be seen as above that.

He can't bullshyt half-step next time he's gonna go 110% country he has to

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rumors been around for a few months now that Jessica Biel was finally leaving him so you're probably 100% correct. His apology will probably include the separation reveal.

Dude low key pretty much as no fans. He's tried to run away from being just a male Britney Spears his whole life, but Britney still has a fandom and now they hate him. Cultivated a black audience and lost them as well. He also keeps pumpfaking the NSYNC return because he really wants to be seen as above that.

He can't bullshyt half-step next time he's gonna go 110% country he has to
rumors for months??? Justin timberlake is another fake. :mjlol: rumors for years are that their marriage is fake and one of them or both of them are really gay but hiding it. Thats what i heard. Doesnt surprise me especially with these hollyweirdos being outted or closeted

Last edited:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
maxresdefault.jpg