Justice League War trailer

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Yall gotta understand Marvel got Disney holding a lot of their shyt back, too. DC doesn't really have to go through anybody to release these joints, so there's more freedom.
Too true. Disney is not about to jeopardize that 4-12 age group money by giving us a PG, PG-13 or even MA animated movie.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
There is nothing stopping Disney from going full on with Marvel animation...the rights to live action films and animated stuff are different. That is why they were able to do that Hulk vs Wolverine straight to DVD disaster.
I think once the animation side of Disney and the folks in charge at Marvel Studios sit down and start working together things should blow up for Marvel on the animation front and they will stop producing such shytty animated movies.
At least that's what I hope. It is just as likely that Disney will just let the dudes behind that terrible Spider-man TV show handle their Marvel animation instead of giving us full-length Frozen or Pixar style animated features.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Bottom line is Marvel could give two fukks about making animated properties that have appeal towards adults. My coli brehs just gotta get that through y'all heads.

Making a show that produces toys>>>>>>Making a show that appeals towards adults
I'm done expecting TV shows that appeal to me from either company but DC is committed to making feature length videos that appeal to older audiences that have been consistently great for years now. It's time Marvel joined in.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Whats the name of this Flash movie yall talking about?

Nevermind, saw the link.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
:what: Isn't Disney owning Marvel the same exact thing as WB owning DC?
It's Disney though, bruh. Kids are their main target...
There is nothing stopping Disney from going full on with Marvel animation...the rights to live action films and animated stuff are different. That is why they were able to do that Hulk vs Wolverine straight to DVD disaster.
I think once the animation side of Disney and the folks in charge at Marvel Studios sit down and start working together things should blow up for Marvel on the animation front and they will stop producing such shytty animated movies.
At least that's what I hope. It is just as likely that Disney will just let the dudes behind that terrible Spider-man TV show handle their Marvel animation instead of giving us full-length Frozen or Pixar style animated features.
Weren't those Marvel DVD joints before Disney bought them out?
Bottom line is Marvel could give two fukks about making animated properties that have appeal towards adults. My coli brehs just gotta get that through y'all heads.

Making a show that produces toys>>>>>>Making a show that appeals towards adults
Young Justice :to:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:what: Isn't Disney owning Marvel the same exact thing as WB owning DC?

Not really since the marvel universe FILMWISE (not animated) is split the fukk up. Granted it doesn't apply here, but like others have said, Disney won't put out anything close to the shyt we've seen in these DC animated jawns.