Justice League War trailer

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DC can't lose with the animated joints...

I'd like to see them make a movie based on the aftermath of Young Justice finale with Darkseid since Cartoon Network wanted to be a*holes and end the series right when we got to Darkseid

TheFryingDutchman

Grenada Bound
Daps
I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THIS WAS COMING OUT!!!
kid-birthday-hat-gif.gif

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
They're working on getting Aquaman major exposure. He was replaced because they're working on an animated Aquaman movie to introduce him in a big way. I think it's based on The Throne of Atlantis arc that was in Justice League. Pretty good arc......
hopefully aquaman was gully as fukk in flashpoint. billy got that work from diana :camby:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Marvel doesn't even try and when they do have a good thing going, they cancel it (Spectacular Spiderman, Wolverine and the X-Men, Avengers: EMH). :wow:
This is why I don't understand Marvel..

How do you allow DC to drop constant piff involving Batman... even Superman had some grimey piff with that Elite movie and you own X-Men, Blade, Punisher, Daredevil, Fantastic 4, Ghost Rider, Spider-Man, Avengers, etc and don't deliver us nothin?

We can't get an animated adaption of Civil War, Secret Wars or even a movie where Punisher slayin muhf*ckas?

Last edited: