Just when I thought graphics in video games have reached their peak. Ray Tracing is here!

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Well, you're not a regular poster on here, but I had a big problem. I was suicidal, talking crazy, and drinking like so much every day that I can't remember what the fukk I was doing :dead:

Ask around here, I was going crazy. Like for real :merchant:

Prayers out for you man, if you ever need to talk reach out

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
you just gone slip this in here and not give us updates :what: you good ?
Internet usage is very limited here, and I can't have a phone, but, I'm doing very well today. I had a major psychotic episode last night though, and they had to put me on some extremely heavy anti-psychotics. I was literally going crazy, breh :mjcry:

The doc changed up my dosages and gave me an anti-psychotic to take in the morning too (previously I took them at night only). But today, I feel great! I'm really improving brehs. My counselors and psychiatrist all say that I'm making great progress.

This shyt is literally life changing. I feel like a new man, frfr. I'm becoming more positive and spiritual (which is "absolute infinity" for me). I read the "Big Book" (the Alcoholics Anonymous book), and it made so much sense. I've also learned that bi-polar people, like myself, are substantially more vulnerable to addiction problems than "normal" people. I just gotta work the steps and stay away from anybody or any place that serves alcohol (they say for a year). I also have to go to 90 AA meetings in 90 days once I get out. I'm taking this shyt extremely serious, breh...EXTREMELY!

Prayers out for you man, if you ever need to talk reach out
Thanks, breh :salute:

I'll try to provide updates more frequently. Thanks for everyone's support. The daps, the reps, the well-wishes, etc., mean a lot. Thanks coli fam :salute:

Also, once I get out of rehab, I'm going to be doing an AMA on rehab in TLR. I'm sure there are other posters on here with addiction problems that need help. I want to provide that help. Plus, service work is a key component to recovery.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Not really, but I'm surviving. Thanks for asking. I'm out of detox (which was 8 days), and now I'm in residential treatment for 21 days. Then I do partial hospitalization for 4 weeks. I needed this shyt, breh (if it wasn't already obvious before....:dead:)

I'm gonna be a new man when I get out. :blessed:
:salute: keep ya head up