Just watch Logan and while it was a dope movie...

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
it made me realize how bad fox is at making xmen movies with multiple characters involved.

And it also make me :snoop: at how fukked up their time lines are :scusthov:
:jbhmm: good point, but Marvel knows who their audience is, and they also know what sells...action, bright colors and a 3rd grade storyline. The more characters, the more powers, the more "wow" effect it would have.

Logan was a byproduct of marvel following that same formula for the first two movies and failing with a character with much more depth to him. It became apparent that the cookie cutter way of doing things wouldn't work for someone like Wolverine.

They finally got it right on the 3rd one. Too bad it took nearly 20 years to figure it out.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
:jbhmm: good point, but Marvel knows who their audience is, and they also know what sells...action, bright colors and a 3rd grade storyline. The more characters, the more powers, the more "wow" effect it would have.

Logan was a byproduct of marvel following that same formula for the first two movies and failing with a character with much more depth to him. It became apparent that the cookie cutter way of doing things wouldn't work for someone like Wolverine.

They finally got it right on the 3rd one. Too bad it took nearly 20 years to figure it out.

I'd rather fox just stick with individual movies instread of having a bunch of characters who end up being underdeveloped. Deadpool amd Logan should be their standard going forward.

Amd don't blame Marvel for the xmen fukkery. :mjpls:

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
I'd rather fox just stick with individual movies instread of having a bunch of characters who end up being underdeveloped. Deadpool amd Logan should be their standard going forward.

Amd don't blame Marvel for the xmen fukkery. :mjpls:
In a perfect world, yes...but according to their "research", characters like Storm, Nightcrawler, Psylock and iceman aren't strong enough for a budget like that....so the next option is to put them in a movie together and show off their powers with a few witty lines.

Also when I said marvel, I meant fox.