Just walked out of Foxcatcher

Tikal

Coming thru like BLAOW
Daps
Reppin
:ahh:
:shaq2: this movie is so fukking slow brehs. i don't know which movie was more boring mocking jay or this one. the previews made it look so good. michael scotts character :camby:

i don't know if he was trying to win an oscar or some shyt....he's not a good actor with that subtle talking. we all know channing tatum can't act for shyt. put those two together you get a big pile of dung. i was waiting for it to get better. it gets worse and worse

Easily the worst movie I seen all year

how far into the movie before you walked out? :lupe:

Thizzlam

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Foxcatcher" is ill. Seen it twice and plan on going at least one more time.

BTW I walked out of "Mockingjay." What good is a "Hunger Games" movie that doesn't contain a Hunger Game? Also, teenybopper revolutionary leaders...:camby:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Not surprised. Moneyball was slow to me and it's the same guy.

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
"Foxcatcher" is ill. Seen it twice and plan on going at least one more time.

BTW I walked out of "Mockingjay." What good is a "Hunger Games" movie that doesn't contain a Hunger Game? Also, teenybopper revolutionary leaders...:camby:
:skip::scust:

Saw that joint last night. Good lord was that shyt slow and long. That shyt is far from "ill" and does not deserve a second watching :camby: They definitely could have cut out a few scenes

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:skip::scust:

Saw that joint last night. Good lord was that shyt slow and long. That shyt is far from "ill" and does not deserve a second watching :camby: They definitely could have cut out a few scenes
I tried to tell them but they don't hear me though