Just upgraded to a Gig Internet connection. Did I lose?

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
giphy.gif
#brokedog strikes again @itsyoung!! @Rekkapryde @Kamikaze Revy

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
For 20 bucks hell yeah it's worth it. Wish they had fios in my area. Once it comes through I'm switching. I'm paying $105 month for 300mbps down and 30 up with Cox
Same here. Cox has it too just not in the vegas area yet :mjcry:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
In total with sports packages all channels gig internet DVR through house including basement and house telephone (don't even use) i am only paying 200.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Now ask me if I cut the cord, that would mean I use the internet even more than average. So, how that working out? The same as when I had 100mbps I say. Smart nikkaz are laughing at you :ld:
The only way you can get the full gigabit bandwidth is if you are connected to the modem with ethernet. Wireless is not going to get you the full bandwidth, so keep that in mind.
Or the fact most devices wouldn't give you that speed regardless :francis:
Yeah my Xbox and PS4 is connected wired. I have to get my Pc wired
Fastest you gonna get is 200mbps via live, even if you ever catch it spike over for a sec. And when live is going thru a time where a lot of people are downplaying the same game? Even slower. But those speeds are far from slow so...
I have 300 mbps and it's more than I use.

I'll probably downgrade to 150 when I move.

A gig would be silly.
How much DO you use?
I work for a cable company, they give you 75 Mbps free, after that you gotta pay for it.

Just got an email though saying they're upgrading the complimentary speed to one fiddy so I'm like :blessed:
Every two years they double the speeds of the lowest package while adding a new faster speed so they can continue to charge the same each year. Otherwise prices would drop :dame: can't have that...
what yal paying?

I only have 50/50mbs and im paying like 120 a month, trying to lower that sh1t asap
They charge depending on if they can get away with it. More competition lowers prices. So I'm guessing you moved into a newer development? New communities often will only have one cable provider at first and they get robbed the most.
And yet I have zero lag, watch what I want, download whatever no issues. Tell us all what I'm not able to do because of the speed :popcorn:
dude just comes off as dusty... house probably looks and smells like shyt
You come off as :umad: and you don't have a house, you rent rooms in other people's houses. And while you said it was to save money you also claimed to make 25k a month. So that would contradict your reasoning for not having your own place. What else are you lying about bruh, I know your secret :banderas:
:damn: man I am starting to feel bad for @PS4
Well you shouldn't, don't let the Soviet internet task force brainwash you bruh :mjpls:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Now ask me if I cut the cord, that would mean I use the internet even more than average. So, how that working out? The same as when I had 100mbps I say. Smart nikkaz are laughing at you :ld:

Or the fact most devices wouldn't give you that speed regardless :francis:

Fastest you gonna get is 200mbps via live, even if you ever catch it spike over for a sec. And when live is going thru a time where a lot of people are downplaying the same game? Even slower. But those speeds are far from slow so...

How much DO you use?

Every two years they double the speeds of the lowest package while adding a new faster speed so they can continue to charge the same each year. Otherwise prices would drop :dame: can't have that...

They charge depending on if they can get away with it. More competition lowers prices. So I'm guessing you moved into a newer development? New communities often will only have one cable provider at first and they get robbed the most.

And yet I have zero lag, watch what I want, download whatever no issues. Tell us all what I'm not able to do because of the speed :popcorn:

You come off as :umad: and you don't have a house, you rent rooms in other people's houses. And while you said it was to save money you also claimed to make 25k a month. So that would contradict your reasoning for not having your own place. What else are you lying about bruh, I know your secret :banderas:

Well you shouldn't, don't let the Soviet internet task force brainwash you bruh :mjpls:
Post my secret :mjpls:

Truefan31

Superstar
Daps
I have Verizon Fios and they offer me the gig connected for less than 20 bucks more. I currently have about 10 devices connected in my house but is this shyt really worth it? Does anybody have a gig?

I got the gigabit fios internet about 6 months ago, at 69.99 a month no contract:blessed:

I only have internet too, cut cable/phone, fire tvs with terrarium tv & streamcenter is piff

Good thing too is because it's only internet, in my state there's no tax. So my bill is 69.99 total a month.

Had their quantum router but now I got the Netgear Orbi system so I can get faster wifi speeds everywhere too.