Just tried to buy Lakers at Hawks tickets and WTF. They higher than giraffe coochie

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Nosebleed seats are like $260 bucks, mid to upper mid level are like at least $500 bucks? :dahell:

They tryna price people out I see. People really spending $2,000 to take their fam to a game? With mediocre seats? I'm not gonna even mention the good to decent seats, you finna spend $5,000 bucks.

Shut yo broke ass up and buy the tickets nikka. :stopitslime:

Seriously tho... The seats to see the Rockets/Lakers are like $2700... On a fukkin Tuesday :hhh:.

Ain't nobody doing that.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Shut yo broke ass up and buy the tickets nikka. :stopitslime:

Seriously tho... The seats to see the Rockets/Lakers are like $2700... On a fukkin Tuesday :hhh:.

Ain't nobody doing that.
:russ:

That post game clarity gotta hit hard when you spend almost 3 racks on some tickets, unless you a rich nikka.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Ain't nothing better than when a small market team is mediocre, you get the best seats. When I lived in Memphis a decade ago you could get couetside 4th row for 100 bucks.

Memphis still probably up there far as bang for your buck... reasonably priced and the arena crunk as fukk...pre and post game right outside on beale... caught a playoff there in May.... shyt was live

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Man I got see Lebron play in person probably one of the greatest events I ever went too:wow:

Seeing Bron hoop was poetry in motion. The thing that struck me was how big that nikka was :dame: he a legit 6’9 270+ dude who can run like the wind and jump out the gym. He scoring at all 3 levels with ease and running the offense like a point gawd. He was in his bag. He got a standing ovation from the visiting crowd. I never seen a nikka get MVP chants and a standing ovation on a regular season game that meant nothing.
He dropped 41 points, 10 rebounds and 8 assists.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I just looked again and you can get nosebleeds for $168 per ticket. But when you tack on the service charge per ticket and taxes, it'll still be a rack

fukkin service charges damn near be like 20 and up per ticket no matter what you do, i hate that everything is online so they feel they can wet they beak now too :francis:

Just quick math at 20 bucks per ticket if you got 50k people in your arena that’s a milly

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Guess that is a wrap on me purchasing tickets for Lakers vs Nets at Barclays Center :francis:.

Probably gonna be 2k for nosebleeds.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Nosebleed seats are like $260 bucks, mid to upper mid level are like at least $500 bucks? :dahell:

They tryna price people out I see. People really spending $2,000 to take their fam to a game? With mediocre seats? I'm not gonna even mention the good to decent seats, you finna spend $5,000 bucks.
I refuse to believe any nikka on here making 180k yearly would have a pic of Soul Glowing ass nikkas instead of pics of himself :hubie:.

JUST LET IT SHINE THROUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH YEA. JUST LET YOUR SOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLL GLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW WOO

SOUL GLOW :takedat:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK

Bro you from atl? So youve went to the hawks home games before? You dont even need a high priced seat.

You can watch the game from the mid levels by standing up. Hawks arenas is the dopest arena ive ever been in because i dont actually have to go to my seats to watch the game.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Nosebleeds for 260?

shawn-michaels.gif