Just tried to buy Lakers at Hawks tickets and WTF. They higher than giraffe coochie

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Ain't nothing better than when a small market team is mediocre, you get the best seats. When I lived in Memphis a decade ago you could get couetside 4th row for 100 bucks.
Hawks tickets even just a few years ago used to be dumb cheap. In the 2000's I used to go with my dad to see Josh Smith throw up bricks and have a good time. :russ:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Hawks tickets even just a few years ago used to be dumb cheap. In the 2000's I used to go with my dad to see Josh Smith throw up bricks and have a good time. :russ:

Yeah I got ECF tickets when LeBron came through for a VERY reasonable price years ago. They taxing now though since we have a legit star.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Hawks nosebleeds used to literally be $5 :wow:

I went to a game last season when the Grizzlies came to town & spent $130 for two tickets at the mid level near Killer Mike’s barbershop.

with the recent success and other superstars coming into town tickets will vary depending on who’s coming. I regret never seeing Kobe hoop in real life I gotta catch KD, Bron, Harden and Giannis before they retire

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
You crazy as hell. You dont even know if the stars gonna play or sit out
East vs. West teams only happen once a season at each arena. So I get it in this kinda case.

One would hope that stars wouldn’t sit out the East vs. West games between playoff teams.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Nosebleed seats are like $260 bucks, mid to upper mid level are like at least $500 bucks? :dahell:

They tryna price people out I see. People really spending $2,000 to take their fam to a game? With mediocre seats? I'm not gonna even mention the good to decent seats, you finna spend $5,000 bucks.

Ppl making money out here breh.

You wouldn't believe how many "regular" ppl are raking in crazy dough.

YoungSimpson

RIP Strika
Daps
Reppin
GA
Nosebleed seats are like $260 bucks, mid to upper mid level are like at least $500 bucks? :dahell:

They tryna price people out I see. People really spending $2,000 to take their fam to a game? With mediocre seats? I'm not gonna even mention the good to decent seats, you finna spend $5,000 bucks.
Yeah I wanted to take my family to that game because my son likes lebron and loves the Hawks, but those prices were too stupid for a regular season ass game

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Yeah I wanted to take my family to that game because my son likes lebron and loves the Hawks, but those prices were too stupid for a regular season ass game
I just looked again and you can get nosebleeds for $168 per ticket. But when you tack on the service charge per ticket and taxes, it'll still be a rack