Just started watching Curb Your Enthusiasm....

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Man, this shyt is EASILY top 5 comedies off the strength of these first 3 seasons I've binged so far. This nikka Larry. :dead:

Crazy Eyes :laff:
The pubic hair ep, esp the end :laff:
The constant Ls :laff:

XLVCpLM.gif

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
My nikka catches so many Ls when he catch them rare wins outta nowhere u like :gladbron:

lowkey got the most common sense on the whole show :pachaha:

imagine havin to constantly encounter people who are unbelievably clueless and purposely ignorant for no other reason than to piss u off...

Guy: Hey larry

Larry David: oh hey guy

Guy: I saw you left a note on my car the other day but i couldn't get your attention

Larry David: oh ok

Guy: so what did you want to tell me in the note?

Larry David: :ld: well....did you read the note?

Guy: no...i have it here in my pocket but i knew i'd run into you so i'm just asking you directly

Larry David: so you waited all this time to ask me what i wrote to you in the note...when you could have just read the note?

Guy: yeah well like i said i knew i'd run into you so...

Larry David: let me ask you something....HOW did you know you'd run into me today?

Guy: i don't know...just a hunch...

Larry David: a hunch!?

Guy: yea you know..i've seen you walk around here before and well i figured i'd have a good chance or running into you

Larry David: but if you had simply read the note you wouldn't have to go hunting me down to find out what i said in the note

Guy: yeah but i figured i'd run into you and we'd discuss the note and maybe have some lunch and catch up

Larry David: have lunch and catch up?

Guy: yea you know and talk about the note

Larry David: listen i'm not having lunch and talking about shyt with you when you could have just read the note

Guy: oh oh so the great LARRY DAVID is too good to have lunch and chit chat with a friend

Larry David: YES i am too good for that and i'll tell you another thing WE'RE NOT FRIENDS! and maybe...just maybe if you read the note you would have known i'm not your friend

Guy: OH OH SO IS THAT WHAT YOU WROTE IN THIS NOTE?

Larry David: MAYBE I DID..MAYBE I DID...BUT YOU'RE SO UNBELIEVABLY INCAPABLE OF SIMPLY READING A PIECE OF PAPER IT SEEMS......THAT YOU WOULDN'T KNOW IF I DID OR DIDN'T

Guy: WELL fukk YOU LARRY DAVID AND YOUR fukkING NOTE

Guy: *rips up note in larry's face without reading it*

Larry David: yeah yeah nice...that could have been the secret to eternal happiness

Guy: go fukk yourself larry!

Larry David: ok...I'll MAKE A NOTE OF IT!....:pacspit:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
brehs i thought Larry was getting all kinds of W's on that shaq episode but nope :russ:

419scam

The Super Duper
Daps
show is crack, most underrated tv show in my opinion:banderas:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
imagine havin to constantly encounter people who are unbelievably clueless and purposely ignorant for no other reason than to piss u off...

Guy: I saw you left a note on my car the other day but i couldn't get your attention

Guy: no...i have it here in my pocket but i knew i'd run into you so i'm just asking you directly

Larry David: so you waited all this time to ask me what i wrote to you in the note...when you could have just read the note?

Larry David: let me ask you something....HOW did you know you'd run into me today?

Guy: yea you know..i've seen you walk around here before and well i figured i'd have a good chance or running into you

Larry David: but if you had simply read the note you wouldn't have to go hunting me down to find out what i said in the note

Guy: yeah but i figured i'd run into you and we'd discuss the note and maybe have some lunch and catch up

Larry David: listen i'm not having lunch and talking about shyt with you when you could have just read the note

Guy: oh oh so the great LARRY DAVID is too good to have lunch and chit chat with a friend

Larry David: YES i am too good for that and i'll tell you another thing WE'RE NOT FRIENDS! and maybe...just maybe if you read the note you would have known i'm not your friend

Larry David: MAYBE I DID..MAYBE I DID...BUT YOU'RE SO UNBELIEVABLY INCAPABLE OF SIMPLY READING A PIECE OF PAPER IT SEEMS......THAT YOU WOULDN'T KNOW IF I DID OR DIDN'T

Larry David: yeah yeah nice...that could have been the secret to eternal happiness

:russ: spot on.

Phlipside

all day everyday
Daps
Reppin
Brick City

I read this whole thing in Larry's voice

:mjlol: