Just started watching Curb Your Enthusiasm....

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
I find people never show enough love to Beloved Aunt. All the episodes up that 1 were entertaining enough but that one put things over the top for me :mjlol:

top 5 Curb episode for me

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
This piff ass show and Larry da Gawd created one of my favorite gifs of all time
giphy.gif

Passaro

All Star
Daps
I find people never show enough love to Beloved Aunt. All the episodes up that 1 were entertaining enough but that one put things over the top for me :mjlol:

top 5 Curb episode for me

Just watched that yesterday. When ol boy walked into the house and everyone was just :hhh:. "What? What I do" and the following argument there :russ:. My mans caught so many Ls trying to find a place to sleep. Tears.

Larry be killing me with that combative attitude, my mans don't take shyt. Still rolling at the episode when breh tried to get the bracelet for his wife, but got blocked in by the Captain he didn't tip prior. His face when ol girl told him "Oh that car is for Perry, the Captain" :umad:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Just watched that yesterday. When ol boy walked into the house and everyone was just :hhh:. "What? What I do" and the following argument there :russ:. My mans caught so many Ls trying to find a place to sleep. Tears.

Larry be killing me with that combative attitude, my mans don't take shyt. Still rolling at the episode when breh tried to get the bracelet for his wife, but got blocked in by the Captain he didn't tip prior. His face when ol girl told him "Oh that car is for Perry, the Captain" :umad:

when I heard "devoted sister, beloved c*nt" I fukking died then you got the woman screaming in the background & Larry wit a mix of :dwillhuh: & :gladbron: face :mjlol::mjlol: