Just started watching avatar :wow:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
There are people who like LoK more than the original? :what:
If you're in it for story and characters Avatar is way better but if you're more in it for action Korra handles that better.
The fights in Korra were just :ahh::banderas::wow:

I think TLA is better, but Korra's animation and fights were just pure martial arts piff
The fights would be better by the fact that Korra was nicer than Aang when it came to bending skills.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
About to start the final ep. :damn:

I gotta give this at least a 9.5. The storytelling was great. Character building was on point.

Recently I binged the last 2 books. I didn't get to do that with book 1. I need to go back and binge it to appreciate this show more. :mjcry:
I started rewatching the first series a couple days ago. Already halfway thru Book 2

@winb83 is right. The original is definitely better. I loved Korra personally, still though, faults and all. Season 3's villain was probably the coolest/dopest bad guy the whole season to me. Amon in the first season was just really cool. I knew it was gonna be lit that first episode where Korra fought the chi blockers. shyt had me hyped cause it was like they were the next level Ty Lee's. It was like....this is all so next level.

Series also seemed darker IMO and people were getting offed left and right it felt like. But it just also seemed odd. Seemed like tech wise they were more like 300 or so years since the first series but...whatever.

But the first is better. Everything flows a bit more organically. I dunno if I can ever truly forgive the creators for what happened during season 2 of LoK either. It just still seems unnecessary. But I loved being able to revisit things I still had questions about n shyt from the first series.

Grown ass nikka up at 330 watching and talking about TLA lol. Ain't nothin wrong with it

Will say season 3 of LOK is my fav out of both series though. The end of that shyt hit me hard for some reason. I enjoyed book 4 more than most but season 3 is the tip top of both shows for me.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
You bytch ass fukk nikkas couldn't of told me about this piff :stopitslime:

:dafuk:

Your bytch ass was in a deep sleep. That's why your dumbass didn't get to eat with the brehs. There were several threads about this series.

Anyway, it ain't over yet, Netflix bringing back the series with twin Avatars. Don't sleep.