Just started watching avatar :wow:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
why yall ain't tell me brehs :mjcry: its straight piffery
Avatar The Last Airbender? or Avatar? If you're talking about The Last Airbender the series then people have been gushing about that show on here for years.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Avatar The Last Airbender? or Avatar? If you're talking about The Last Airbender the series then people have been gushing about that show on here for years.

the show, ive seen the threads but ive been sleeping :wow:

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
the show, ive seen the threads but ive been sleeping :wow:
Wait till u get to Legend of Korra:banderas:

Aladdin_-_A_Whole_New_World_(1).gif

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Korra on its best day doesn't hold a candle to The Last Airbender. The cast, story, pacing, everything is better in the original series. Part of it is Korra wasn't planned to be what it became, part of it is she sucks as a protagonist with all her angst and idiotic behavior and don't get me started on the all in your face teenage love affair the fans made them drop halfway into the series. The second season was a turd the villain of the first was a huge letdown. The show has all types of problems. It's not bad as a whole but it insults the original to be compared to it.

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
Korra on its best day doesn't hold a candle to The Last Airbender. The cast, story, pacing, everything is better in the original series. Part of it is Korra wasn't planned to be what it became, part of it is she sucks as a protagonist with all her angst and idiotic behavior and don't get me started on the all in your face teenage love affair the fans made them drop halfway into the series. The second season was a turd the villain of the first was a huge letdown. The show has all types of problems. It's not bad as a whole but it insults the original to be compared to it.
:childplease:

:camby:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Wait till u get to Legend of Korra:banderas:

Aladdin_-_A_Whole_New_World_(1).gif
i finished the first avatar cartoon -- loved it

i got legend of korra seasons 1 and 2 but didnt start

i bought the dvds
am i slacking?