Daps
:wow:

5823e16e83741.image.jpg

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
watched this tonight. pretty damn good movie with some great performances. I like how there was no happy ending too cuz that aint real life brehs. Casey was great but denzel was greater. Too bad a cac gonna win it anyway (most likely gosling)

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
I don't really know what to think about this movie. The Patricks mom subplot was undercooked. I felt like it was gonna turn into a tug of war between her and Lee regarding Patrick's future and I think that would've been a better movie. Patrick wanting to stay with his mom and Lee having none of it. But whatever.
The music was by far the worst part, did not fit the tone of the movie at all. Michelle Williams was the weakest acting wise, I've no idea how she got Oscar nom.

Oh and the dude who said "nice parenting" while walking by. It's the director and it's the most director looking director I've seen. I called it out during the movie. So, good for me.

But everything else is really well done even tho it's some beats are highly predictable like when Lee is walking home drunk.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
This was pretty good. My main complaint about this is that some scenes felt drawn out for no good reason

Out of the Oscar nominated movies I've watched its

Moonlight > Manchester by the Sea > Arrival > Hell or High Water

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This was pretty good. My main complaint about this is that some scenes felt drawn out for no good reason

Out of the Oscar nominated movies I've watched its

Moonlight > Manchester by the Sea > Arrival > Hell or High Water
la la land is goat

Colin X

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
I honestly don't get the hype with this movie. It really just felt like a good lifetime movie :yeshrug: