Just rewatched Mississippi Burning and its amazing how much the trump crowd sound like the people in this movie

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
You being hung from a tree accomplish just as much....nothing at all. Like i said, if you know you a target midas well wait till they sleep and fire bomb a few house just like they do your people.
That would invite retribution from those in power so, no, it wouldn't accomplish 'nothing'.

It would make our position exponentially WORSE to the point Native Americans would pity what happened to us.​

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That would invite retribution from those in power so, no, it wouldn't accomplish 'nothing'.

It would make our position exponentially WORSE to the point Native Americans would pity what happened to us.​
:childplease: and people still getting murdered out here everyday by the police, people still rarely doing time for murdering black folks, black folks still forgiving the murderers and praying on it. Yes it has gotten much much better for us but we still get shytted on as a people. We get shytted on so much that black people will degrade ans kill other black folks and turn down their music while riding thru a white neighborhood the very same night

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
and people still getting murdered out here everyday by the police, people still rarely doing time for murdering black folks, black folks still forgiving the murderers and praying on it.
Black people would be in an even WORSE situation, now, by doing what you THINK they should have done and wouldn't have Civil Rights.

You are directing your anger at victims rather than the perpetrators.​

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black people would be in an even WORSE situation, now, by doing what you THINK they should have done and wouldn't have Civil Rights.

You are directing your anger at victims rather than the perpetrators.​
Breh i aint even angry lol. Im just saying thaf aint me. If anyone murdered my child i wouldnt be in the courthouse or in the church forgiving anyone, i wouldnt be praying, and i wouldn't be marching. Id be planning to destoy a bloodline on everything. Same goes for my wife, or any of my immediate family

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Breh i aint even angry lol. Im just saying thaf aint me.
Of course it isn't you.

You weren't alive then and have the benefit of Civil Rights.

They were and did not.

That whole concept is foreign to you who can live anywhere, work anywhere, go to school anywhere, speak your mind, etc.​

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
That movie is a black history horror story

Nah "12 Years a Slave" was scarier given the fact that the white protagonist did not fukking show up until the end of the flick, yet he was worshipped as lord almighty cac:

12-Years-a-Slave-italy-pu-003.jpg

Bad enough, the flick greenlighted "mammy" ass movies where black folks were considered weak, broken, and fragile, while the white savior saves the day. At least with Mississippi Burning, Gene Hackman made you believe that he was just going to bust a cac in the mouth because even Gene Hackman is tired of these fukking crackers :francis:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
It is what it is then. Aint no point in arguing about it any further then :yeshrug:
Well, history shows your argument to be invalid. What they did back then actually improved the situation for Black people.

This is not debatable in the least.

I understand your feelings, but, they wouldn't/didn't work under the circumstances our ancestors faced.​

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well, history shows your argument to be invalid. What they did back then actually improved the situation for Black people.

This is not debatable in the least.

I understand your feelings, but, they wouldn't/didn't work under the circumstances our ancestors faced.​
đź‘Ť

Daps
The others died and accomplished......nothing, aside from making the situation for Black people in America even worse.​
What are you talking about? If it weren’t for men and women who put their foot down and took the kind of stand that can only be met with force, black people would still be on the plantations.

:mjtf:

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Wite people have not really given up on their mob mentality
The movie "Revenge of the Nerds" paralleled racism. Towards the end of the movie there was a mob style show of force carried out by the jocks (whites).