Just rewatched Mississippi Burning and its amazing how much the trump crowd sound like the people in this movie

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They had scenes of individual interviews and shyt is crazy how much it parallels reality and the trump crowd. On the flip it kinda rubs me the wrong way when they show the black people do nothing, go to church to pray when wronged, march the streets, then tear up they own neighborhood. Anyone else remember this movie

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
100%

need someone to beat up steve bannon in a goddamn barber shop

wetshave-straight-razor.gif

Nah...shave:demonic:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
They had scenes of individual interviews and shyt is crazy how much it parallels reality and the trump crowd. On the flip it kinda rubs me the wrong way when they show the black people do nothing, go to church to pray when wronged, march the streets, then tear up they own neighborhood. Anyone else remember this movie
You DO know that was BEFORE Black people had Civil Rights, right? Remember what happened to Emmitt Till? Their responses back then were ALL they could do to voice their grievances without being massacred.

Things are VERY different now.

Your anger is misdirected.​

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You DO know that was BEFORE Black people had Civil Rights, right? Remember what happened to Emmitt Till? Their responses back then were ALL they could do to voice their grievances without being massacred.

Things are VERY different now.

Your anger is misdirected.
Not really. His sentiments are on the right track.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, they aren't.

They did what they COULD do back then. OP, himself, wouldn't have been able to do a goddamn thing except become a tree ornament.​
Shidd they was killing us just for being black. Midas well go out with a bang if you they gonna kill you anyways

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Shidd they was killing us just for being black. Midas well go out with a bang if you they gonna kill you anyways
And that would accomplish.......nothing at all.

What 'freedoms' we enjoy, now, are a DIRECT result of what those people y'all are mad at did INSTEAD of what you think they should have done.

Like I said, the anger is misplaced.​

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And that would accomplish.......nothing at all.

What 'freedoms' we enjoy, now, are a DIRECT result of what those people y'all are mad at did INSTEAD of what you think they should have done.

Like I said, the anger is misplaced.​
You being hung from a tree accomplish just as much....nothing at all. Like i said, if you know you a target midas well wait till they sleep and fire bomb a few house just like they do your people.