Just picked up a pair of Sony WH-1000XM4's (Update)

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Those M-200s are :banderas: fukk a wireless when I'm getting that kind of sound quality
They nice. Not as fun soundin as the M100s but def clearer. I use em in combination with this
51q8orkVnPL._AC_SX466_.jpg

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Had these since November, and I have a love/hate relationship these headphones. The bass, noise cancelling, and volume features are best in class, but the tech can be too annoying at times.

For example, the "speak to chat" feature would turn on by itself, pausing my audio if I do something as low as clear my throat.

The headphones would lose connection randomly at times, and I've had a couple awkward moments where I'm laying down with my headphones on, and Siri/voice control pops up and calls someone, due to whatever background noise I had at that moment saying something that remotely sounded like a name in my phone.
I think if you download the app, you can turn that off. I think that's what I did.

SilverSamurai

All Star
Daps
These headphones :banderas:

They made me get a couple of albums on FLAC for my phone. Now I only wish Spotify gets a high-res audio option :martin:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got the xm3 , they are great, but too flincy..i upgraded to a v moda wireless 2 codec edition...sounds fantastic and like my other vmodas they dont break that easily.....( well they are not broken at all lol just old)

Of course the sony's sound cancellation is top tier

Got the codex edition last month, my M100 bought in 2014 is still going strong the only giveaway of it's age is the head band is flaking

Last edited:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Got the codex edition last month, my M100 bought in 2014 is still going strong the only giveaway of it's age is the hand band is flaking

Yep

Those are the ones i have. My samsung 10 has the apx, sound great compared to the xm3. Only weakness is battery life compared to the xm3 and 4 am guessing. I can get two full work days outta the sonys.:wow:

I have the m100 and the first wireless crossfade...still work great just gotta replace the ear muffs :mjlol: ....looking all raggedy

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Ok Best Buy had these in today so I bought them. They’re meh. The noise cancellation is amazing but they sound ok overall at best. They don’t sound better than the AirPods Pro, Jabra Elite 85t, or Galaxy Buds Pro but cost more than all of them. The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 straight up demolish them even with the inferior noise cancellation. The ear tips they come with are worthless. I put better ones on and they still sound mediocre.

I’m gonna give these a week but they’re likely going back. No way in hell should they cost almost $300.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I bought these on Amazon for a long plane ride. Goat noise cancellation couldn’t hear the engine.

returned them after I landed back home

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Ok Best Buy had these in today so I bought them. They’re meh. The noise cancellation is amazing but they sound ok overall at best. They don’t sound better than the AirPods Pro, Jabra Elite 85t, or Galaxy Buds Pro but cost more than all of them. The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 straight up demolish them even with the inferior noise cancellation. The ear tips they come with are worthless. I put better ones on and they still sound mediocre.

I’m gonna give these a week but they’re likely going back. No way in hell should they cost almost $300.
Wrong thread

This is the headphones, not earbuds.

Got rid of my airpod pros for the earbuds tho.