just made the official switch brehs...

dynamik

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you remember if I was on that list :whistle:

Uh, cockmeat sandwich was here from the beginning but nobody knew who I was. Then someone made a fake Courtdog account. People quickly noticed it wasn't me and cook/brook took the jux from the crook and threw the book at him :manny: They wanted me to rock with Courtdog, I didn't wanna. Cook then forced the name under the reasonings of "cockmeat sandwich was too offensive" :yawn:

Nope, it was politics...

Sohh is the reason why we are all here, Sohh designed everything you see here today but better. They had a real hip-hop section, this place has morphed into MTV Presents: Getting Jiggy 2017 :francis:

You should have been on Sohh2 or Sohh3 :bryan: or the Sohh chat line where nikkaz would talk about wild shyt But I'll leave those dikk beaters alone :smugbiden: inside joke, no homo

I hopped on there once... heard a bunch of dudes, I cussed them out, shouted out Topaz and WhattaCutie and bounced.

Joined SOHH in 2001, it was piff for a while... then the Mods became Nazi's, especially after you know who came in and crushed the buildings. I didn't check for like a month then came back and noticed that it was dead... I made a thread asking where everyone was and someone replied the-coli.com. The thread was quickly deleted by the mods, but I checked it, and never looked back. The rest is history.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
People still read Courtdog posts?

:scheme:
You still posting these?

cff47efb48bed4524e473a8889860169--funny-embroidery-gratitude.jpg