just made the official switch brehs...

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
It really was a crazy feat..90% of the community hopped off :hamster:in less than 2 months. It was a amazing community locked into a shytty forum. No embedding JPGs or videos. No custom titles. Power hungry mods. It was awful. I remember @PS4 refusing to leave, saying SOHH wasn't finished. :russ:

I remember once one of the mods in the Spot openly shared website traffic was down 50% after The Coli opened, it was a wrap. Just mentioning The Coli was an autoban.

The revolution...:obama:

Last edited:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
It really was a crazy feat..90% of the community hopped off :hamster:in less than 2 months. It was a amazing community locked into a shytty forum. No embedding JPGs or videos. No custom titles. Power hungry mods. It was awful. I remember @PS4 refusing to leave, saying SOHH wasn't finished. :russ:

I remember once one of the mods in the Spot openly shared website traffic was down 50% after The Coli opened, it was a wrap. Just mentioning the site was an autoban.

The revolution...:obama:
:laff:
That nikka would eat well on the Titanic, always the last to leave a drowning ship.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
I borrowed my cousins switch and all he had was some wack ass Lego game :gucci:
You just said "fukk reading" huh bruh ?

giphy.gif

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
They pm'd me about the Most Requested Posters thread. Rest was easy cake.
Do you remember if I was on that list :whistle:
Uh, cockmeat sandwich was here from the beginning but nobody knew who I was. Then someone made a fake Courtdog account. People quickly noticed it wasn't me and cook/brook took the jux from the crook and threw the book at him :manny: They wanted me to rock with Courtdog, I didn't wanna. Cook then forced the name under the reasonings of "cockmeat sandwich was too offensive" :yawn:

Nope, it was politics...
:laff:
That nikka would eat well on the Titanic, always the last to leave a drowning ship.
Sohh is the reason why we are all here, Sohh designed everything you see here today but better. They had a real hip-hop section, this place has morphed into MTV Presents: Getting Jiggy 2017 :francis:
shoulda been day one :mjcry:

@Mook and @MMS ain't tell a nikka till the next day :birdman:
You should have been on Sohh2 or Sohh3 :bryan: or the Sohh chat line where nikkaz would talk about wild shyt But I'll leave those dikk beaters alone :smugbiden: inside joke, no homo

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Do you remember if I was on that list :whistle:

Uh, cockmeat sandwich was here from the beginning but nobody knew who I was. Then someone made a fake Courtdog account. People quickly noticed it wasn't me and cook/brook took the jux from the crook and threw the book at him :manny: They wanted me to rock with Courtdog, I didn't wanna. Cook then forced the name under the reasonings of "cockmeat sandwich was too offensive" :yawn:

Nope, it was politics...

Sohh is the reason why we are all here, Sohh designed everything you see here today but better. They had a real hip-hop section, this place has morphed into MTV Presents: Getting Jiggy 2017 :francis:

You should have been on Sohh2 or Sohh3 :bryan: or the Sohh chat line where nikkaz would talk about wild shyt But I'll leave those dikk beaters alone :smugbiden: inside joke, no homo

Coli ain't even 1% as funny as sohh. They should have banned the word cac and c00n off the bat.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Coli ain't even 1% as funny as sohh. They should have banned the word cac and c00n off the bat.
I think cacs and c00ns IS WHY this place isn't as creative. They wanted to curtail the fukkery by giving you nikkaz "e-jobs" and early on Cac00nery was established here.

All you have to do to make everything right is go to Louisville and COMPLETE THE MISSION :birdman:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Nothing pains me more than seeing the coli say malc is funny. :mjlol:

Buckeye is one of the funniest people I ever seen though. Damn near anything funny I've seen on here i scroll up and hes the poster.

It's established that Malc is the troll king.