Just lied to some fat bytch in a dunkin donuts lol, her man was furious

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Brehs, I am 34 years old but i look 18, almost as though I were in college. People tell me i look like a idris elba, but like twice as handsome, which i guess he is handsome, all men are ugly to me so i wouldn't know. Anyway, i had pulled up in the honda civic to the dunkin donuts i OWN and seen this middle-aged, balding guy trying to pull this big girl in a wheelchair out a van. It had one of those hydraulic lift things that let you get the chair in and out and he'd gotten her out and she was crying and making a scene about how she wasn't pretty enough to be seen in public, which she wasn't honestly. She was about 5'3, 250, like a prime Dwayne Johnson after he'd slimmed down to take on Hogan. She had on a burger king crown and we weren't near a burger king.

I took one look at this dude and knew he was a loser automatically, there was a 'i brake for squirrels' bumper sticker on the back of his wack-ass van and he had a lil zane album playing. Plus, his teeth were yellow as fukk. Also, he had breasts. He had a karate kid t-shirt on that had the crane kick position in a silhouette and it was sweat-stained beyond what you'd expect from someone just driving around. So i felt sorry for him and walked up and made up some shyt about how his girl looked good and her face lit up and dude got pissed as fukk but he dared not do shyt cause i look like a certified killer and am one. Then i vanished from his life forever, and he'll probably make a thread about me on a messageboard or some shyt lol, i don't give a fukk.
I five-starred this thread on principle alone. :russ:

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
I'm not sure what the point of the story really is?.... But whatever, my nikka owns his business and is getting that money so props, 5 starred and dapped to you just off the strength of black excellence.
slFqwrq.gif

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
Trash compared to your usual stories.

Still recovering from the weekend?

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Trash compared to your usual stories.

Still recovering from the weekend?

man, do ya'll seriously not understand that this is a goddamn spinoff from another thread? i wasn't like seriously trying to fashion some awe-inspiring story to tell ya'll or some shyt. this shyt was thrown together in response to another thread which i guess isn't on the front page anymore.

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
man, do ya'll seriously not understand that this is a goddamn spinoff from another thread? i wasn't like seriously trying to fashion some awe-inspiring story to tell ya'll or some shyt. this shyt was thrown together in response to another thread which i guess isn't on the front page anymore.
next time do a spinoff of a popular thread

bucks3115

Superstar
Daps
U dumb as fukk
Thinking u better than other people
Dumb ass thread

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Life is like a hurricane, here in Duck Burg
Race cars, lasers, aeroplanes, it's a duck blur
Might solve a mystery, or rewrite history!

Duck Tales (woo oo)
Everyday they're out there making,
Duck Tales (woo oo)
Tales of daring-do bad and good
Duck Tales (woo oo)
:duck:

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
Brehs, I am 34 years old but i look 18, almost as though I were in college. People tell me i look like a idris elba, but like twice as handsome, which i guess he is handsome, all men are ugly to me so i wouldn't know. Anyway, i had pulled up in the honda civic to the dunkin donuts i OWN....

:russ::dead: nicca STOP