Just lied to some fat bytch in a dunkin donuts lol, her man was furious

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Brehs, I am 34 years old but i look 18, almost as though I were in college. People tell me i look like a idris elba, but like twice as handsome, which i guess he is handsome, all men are ugly to me so i wouldn't know. Anyway, i had pulled up in the honda civic to the dunkin donuts i OWN on chrome.
fixed it for ya bruh:wow:

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
oh ok, hey, where's your story at guy? show me this long list of awesome stories that you have where everyone is telling you how you are the man bc of how great your story-making abilities are. oh that's right, you ain't got shyt and are not on my level. i made that shyt up in thirty seconds, you think i sat down and crafted a goddamn novel or some shyt? and i am not angry or trying to yell at you if that's how it seems from my charismatic way of posting, that is just how i post.
Lol that's not what I do now. I mostly lurk. I probably wrote more on other messages boards years ago

nahnah

Superstar
Daps
Brehs, I am 34 years old but i look 18, almost as though I were in college. People tell me i look like a idris elba, but like twice as handsome, which i guess he is handsome, all men are ugly to me so i wouldn't know. Anyway, i had pulled up in the honda civic to the dunkin donuts i OWN and seen this middle-aged, balding guy trying to pull this big girl in a wheelchair out a van. It had one of those hydraulic lift things that let you get the chair in and out and he'd gotten her out and she was crying and making a scene about how she wasn't pretty enough to be seen in public, which she wasn't honestly. She was about 5'3, 250, like a prime Dwayne Johnson after he'd slimmed down to take on Hogan. She had on a burger king crown and we weren't near a burger king.

I took one look at this dude and knew he was a loser automatically, there was a 'i brake for squirrels' bumper sticker on the back of his wack-ass van and he had a lil zane album playing. Plus, his teeth were yellow as fukk. Also, he had breasts. He had a karate kid t-shirt on that had the crane kick position in a silhouette and it was sweat-stained beyond what you'd expect from someone just driving around. So i felt sorry for him and walked up and made up some shyt about how his girl looked good and her face lit up and dude got pissed as fukk but he dared not do shyt cause i look like a certified killer and am one. Then i vanished from his life forever, and he'll probably make a thread about me on a messageboard or some shyt lol, i don't give a fukk.

@The Burger King :wow:

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
tenor.gif