Just had to uninstall Grounded..:mjcry:

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
That fukking wolf spider brehs :wow: I pulled up on that big motherfukker and when he spotted me I literally dropped the controller and ran out my actual room like a bytch…the thing that got me tho is when I respawned in the game that big fukker was right at my reapawn point and killed me again! :mjcry: I almost had a heart attack twice b…I’m scared of spiders in real life so them shyts on grounded creep me the fukk out no lie…thing is I actually love the game otherwise..and I kno it has a setting in game for that type of phobia…anyone playing this game?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
demons-souls-screenshot-07-disclaimer-en-05oct20.jpg

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That fukking wolf spider brehs :wow: I pulled up on that big motherfukker and when he spotted me I literally dropped the controller and ran out my actual room like a bytch…the thing that got me tho is when I respawned in the game that big fukker was right at my reapawn point and killed me again! :mjcry: I almost had a heart attack twice b…I’m scared of spiders in real life so them shyts on grounded creep me the fukk out no lie…thing is I actually love the game otherwise..and I kno it has a setting in game for that type of phobia…anyone playing this game?
Lol the spiders in grounded really be creeping up on you mad silent and out of nowhere.

They have a arachnophobia mode... But don't be a chump:ufdup:

Marci-Senpai

Daps
Reppin
Be a grown ass man terrified of spiders, let alone digital pixels of one on your television, brehs
Tbh the only reason I’m afraid of spiders is because of their speed and the fact that they can potentially jump at me…And I know there are millions of other ppl with the same fear of spiders as me sooo :yeshrug:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Nah,

Nah,

I can fukk with the wolf spiders.

I would STILL be playing that game if not for the fukkING LARVAE. MY GOD THEY MADE MY SKIN CRAWL. I legit got PTSD from that shyt.

I really want to get pack into it but I don't think I can take those things, visually.

Game is fantastic, though.

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Tbh the only reason I’m afraid of spiders is because of their speed and the fact that they can potentially jump at me…And I know there are millions of other ppl with the same fear of spiders as me sooo :yeshrug:
And what are they gonna do with that speed and jumping ability?! You ever been bit by a spider nikka it hurts less than a good pinch lol you wylin

Marci-Senpai

Daps
Reppin
Nah,

Nah,

I can fukk with the wolf spiders.

I would STILL be playing that game if not for the fukkING LARVAE. MY GOD THEY MADE MY SKIN CRAWL. I legit got PTSD from that shyt.

I really want to get pack into it but I don't think I can take those things, visually.

Game is fantastic, though.
Larvae? :ohhh: Haven’t came across those yet

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
So we coming across these shyts in a civilized society anywhere in the world? :stopitslime: come on fam you know damn well these arachnophobia nikkas will jump out of a building if confronted by common regular spiders barely bigger than an ant. shyts ridiculous

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
So we coming across these shyts in a civilized society anywhere in the world? :stopitslime: come on fam you know damn well these arachnophobia nikkas will jump out of a building if confronted by common regular spiders barely bigger than an ant. shyts ridiculous
36162246-8992153-Jake_Gray_found_the_spider_on_the_wall_of_his_Cairns_home_in_nor-a-119_1606448388563.jpg

:stopitslime: