If this scares you, stop playing games and get therapy

3711615-xbox_grounded_trailer_site.jpg

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Have you actually played the shyt?

Breh... shyt is crazy. Especially at night and when you buy into the immersion of the game.

I watched a playthrough on twitch when the beta first released and it is a lot scarier than those screenshots make it seem, but I’m not turning off the game over it. Like have yall played bloodborne? It’s all spiders

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
nikkas are dead ass in here I see..no more jokes from me lmfao I'm out y'all got it

im-out-nope.gif

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn't think I'd be jumping from grounded... But I've jumped more than some jump scare games lol.

I'd mad comfortable then Hiss~ Bam!

Now I'm running for my life:mjcry:

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I watched a playthrough on twitch when the beta first released and it is a lot scarier than those screenshots make it seem, but I’m not turning off the game over it. Like have yall played bloodborne? It’s all spiders
Why even say that like if that translates :martin:
You in here hating and all Sony stans been hating on a game that is extremely popular, is good, matter by the good people at obsidian who have a proven teach record unlike any Sony acquisition after insomniac. Stop hating, stop watching walkthroughs and get gamepass you idiot.

If I ever watch a walkthrough of a Sony game I would be a secret Sony Stan. You just admitted you watch Xbox streams, you live that Xbox don't you. Thanks for confirming it :handshake:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Why even say that like if that translates :martin:
You in here hating and all Sony stans been hating on a game that is extremely popular, is good, matter by the good people at obsidian who have a proven teach record unlike any Sony acquisition after insomniac. Stop hating, stop watching walkthroughs and get gamepass you idiot.

If I ever watch a walkthrough of a Sony game I would be a secret Sony Stan. You just admitted you watch Xbox streams, you live that Xbox don't you. Thanks for confirming it :handshake:

Maybe i will be able to stream it I through my browser one day?:patrice:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Nikka scared of a video game...:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: y'all funny lucky it wasnt RE2 remake Mr X got yall shook:wow:
It's weird that so many of you don't seem to know what Phobia is.

The phobia leads to panic attacks, anxiety attacks, it's not just being scared, it's peoples minds and bodies shutting down. Lots of people faint at the sight of blood :yeshrug:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It's weird that so many of you don't seem to know what Phobia is.

The phobia leads to panic attacks, anxiety attacks, it's not just being scared, it's peoples minds and bodies shutting down. Lots of people faint at the sight of blood :yeshrug:

Like how xbox stans are scared of good games? :lupe: