Just got my wisdom teeth out brehs

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
Its not that bad if you're sedated during the procedure. They put my ass to sleep, didn't feel a damn thing. I aint gonna lie, i was woozy ass shyt afterwards

Yakno1

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not bad at all breh's, young 30 something female removed two. Quick procedure, just make sure you are numbed down well. She did two of them in about 12-15 mins tops if that. You will lose a water bottle amount of blood the day of and the following day. Ibuprofens, and the rest will take care of the majority of the uncomfortable-ness

eat yogurt or soups day of and I was back to eating regular foods day 3

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Goddamn this shyt sucks I can't hardly move my mouth! I can't blaze til Friday. :sadcam:

But I just mixed hash butter in my tomato soup and I'ma get this perc in my system after I finish this Jell-O. nikka I'm bout to be high as fukk...:noah:

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
Got all four of mine taken out last october.

Was sitting at work on a monday from with serious migraine on the left side of face. My nerves were pulsating! One of the worst nights of sleep I ever remembered. Called my dental office and had the procedure that same week Friday. Received novacane(sp) and my face didn't swell afterwards. All I was able to eat was applesauce, mashed potatoes, and ice cream. The first solid food I ate was scrambled eggs and a fried chicken leg, I tore them shyts up. It felt weird having to pluck food from the four back corners of my mouth when I started eating regular again. The sockets have closed and I'm back to normal, neva again!

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Got all four of mine taken out last october.

Was sitting at work on a monday from with serious migraine on the left side of face. My nerves were pulsating! Called my dental office and had the procedure that same week Friday. All I was able to eat was applesauce, mashed potatoes, and ice cream. The first solid food I eat was scrambled eggs and a fried chicken leg, I tore them shyts up. It felt weird having to pluck food from the four back corners of my mouth when I started eating regular again. The sockets have closed and I'm back to normal, neva again!

The hole from my lower left wisdom tooth removal STILL hasn't closed (had it done in May). I hate eating rice... :to:

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
The hole from my lower left wisdom tooth removal STILL hasn't closed (had it done in May). I hate eating rice... :to:

It'll close eventually. It's been over eight months for me, and beyond using mouthwash, I don't have to spend extra time getting residue from those spots anymore.

I was bugged out tho when I had a follow-up appointment. Ate some oatmeal and thought I had removed all the bits from my open spots while flossing/brushing afterwards. The dentist pulled out a chunk of oatmeal from my mouth about the size of necklace pearl that must've sunk under one of the spots!

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
You guys are scaring me I have to get my down at some point or so they say :comeon:

To be real it aint that bad, they put an IV in my arm and after like 2 minutes I was ktfout til I heard the doctor say my name and I woke up feeling drunk with a heavy ass jaw. Its just a little hard to use your mouth for anything and spitting makes you bleed. The thing thats killin me is not being able to chief. :sadbron:

Pedro Negro

Reefer & Sneakers
Daps
Reppin
New York fukkin' City
I'm bout to embark down that road soon, got a dentist appointment in a half hour actually. The thing that sucks is I won't be able to blaze when I get them pulled eventually. But that's nothin some green butter in a smoothie won't fix. :steviej:

You can smoke breh just be VERY carefulnwith it.

I had 2 pulled last year and still blazed multiple times daily. I'd suggest putting a wet cotton ball or wet gauze over the socket and taking slow, light, long pulls.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
You can smoke breh just be VERY carefulnwith it.

I had 2 pulled last year and still blazed multiple times daily. I'd suggest putting a wet cotton ball or wet gauze over the socket and taking slow, light, long pulls.

Holy shyt don't tempt me, if I start gettin too used to the hash butter and percs I might try this. One of my wounds still inflammed tho so I don't even wanna fukk wit it. As it stands now I can't chief til Saturday, but I dunno how long I'ma last as long as them aromas of tree keep traveling from my drawer to my nose. :pachaha: