Just got my ass whooped by a woman.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
Talkin about someone's dead mother, forget spit..another dude might have buried her

dhMeAzK.gif

someone sees the bigger picture here.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You think you can spit on people and not expect them to retaliate? :dahell:

that's not it at all. but i expect some respectful retaliation. i grew up in a place with fair fights. you want to smack me and curse me out, fine. but stalking me up and down a major vegas street and hopping outta your car 5 times is crazy. stealing my wallet and ripping my clothes off is way beyond what i consider a fair comeback. the bytch said she was gonna kill me, LIE and say i hit her, and call plies and the goon squad. talk about my moms and :ufdup:. period.

i spit basically because no matter what this chick keeps thinking we're together. every time i break up with her she walks away or hangs up before it's said and done. she'll prolly try to come back after this bullshyt. she's in crazy denial. she acts like she WANTS to be abused. if i tell you we're not a couple, that should be respected. don't get offended later when i don't want to fukk you.
Button up & a snapback? nikka u can't dress :heh:

:snoop: i know. i'ma cop a plea because it was laundry day, though.

and on the real :childplease: in this heat style is out the window when you on the everyday.

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
that's not it at all. but i expect some respectful retaliation. i grew up in a place with fair fights. you want to smack me and curse me out, fine. but stalking me up and down a major vegas street and hopping outta your car 5 times is crazy. stealing my wallet and ripping my clothes off is way beyond what i consider a fair comeback. the bytch said she was gonna kill me, LIE and say i hit her, and call plies and the goon squad. talk about my moms and :ufdup:. period.

i spit basically because no matter what this chick keeps thinking we're together. every time i break up with her she walks away or hangs up before it's said and done. she'll prolly try to come back after this bullshyt. she's in crazy denial. she acts like she WANTS to be abused. if i tell you we're not a couple, that should be respected. don't get offended later when i don't want to fukk you.

Respectful retaliation? Breh you spit on her. That's the ultimate form of disrespect. She said a few foul words about your mom. She was pissed bc she wasn't getting what she wanted and when women are pissed they'll say the harshest shyt they know will burn you deep just to get a reaction outta you. That's what they do. You fukked up by letting her words bring that reaction outta you.

Do I agree with women being allowed to say what they want with no consequence? No, but that's just the way shyt goes. Think how reckless you'd talk all the time if you knew there was no consequence.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Respectful retaliation? Breh you spit on her. That's the ultimate form of disrespect. She said a few foul words about your mom. She was pissed bc she wasn't getting what she wanted and when women are pissed they'll say the harshest shyt they know will burn you deep just to get a reaction outta you. That's what they do. You fukked up by letting her words bring that reaction outta you.

Do I agree with women being allowed to say what they want with no consequence? No, but that's just the way shyt goes. Think how reckless you'd talk all the time if you knew there was no consequence.

i'm not gonna go too hard with defending myself personally because i know i brought this shyt on myself but am i really supposed to accept that 'that's just the way shyt goes?'. fukk that. women get smacked up everyday. in some countries, the most likely cause of death for a woman is her husband. this woman crossed the line habitually. she was a habitual line stepper. other than being a rude jackass by spitting, i did not fukk up at all. i didn't hit her and i accomplished my goal. she got angry and overreacted instead of me, for once. she's the one burning slow. she finally said out her mouth that she can't fukk with me anymore which got me :blessed: because all i've wanted to do is move on. and i tell jokes for money and post on internet forums, breh. i do talk reckless with no consequence.

i really only posted this thread to prove a point and that was that all the bs nikkas talk about #hardonhoes is just that. when shyt gets real, from society's stand point, the man will always be wrong for some reason. meanwhile women are out here secretly inseminating themselves with childen that should have been swallowed and lying to cops about getting slapped. "oh but not all women are like that..." HA! yes they are. they haven't got the opportunity yet. everyone can be corrupted. in reality, she fukked up the moment she went into denial about me breaking up with her...months ago...

fukk being the bigger person, im about making a point. my point was made: stop talking so much shyt :pacspit:!

i'm sick of people accepting that women can say whatever they damn well please, all the while trying to be equal to men. most men aren't as 'manly' as they claim to be. that's why ladies get bruised up. low self esteem is harder for some to deal with. nobody wants to be put down and i don't see one reason why I, as an adult male dealing with an adult female, should be judged more harshly. if a woman posted this story it would be simp city but i doubt any would on the coli because she'd be afraid of the criticism that i'm getting now. i am actually very feminist in my beliefs in lifestyle and i won't put up with a woman abusing those rights just because she wants some dikk. it's nonsense. but enough. it will never change.