Just got my ass whooped by a woman.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
On the flip side I hope you have learned your lesson about messing around with these morally loose and mentally challenged young women. Such women only EXIST to cause drama and problems within a man's life. No mater how good the sex may be, the "wild" chicks are ALWAYS the ones who will go the extra mile to be ratchety and publically embarrass you, for she is either unable or unwilling to rise above her own heathen nature...

It's So Demonic Friends:sitdown:

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
Stop spitting on people you nasty muhhfukka. I would have put my hands on you, too. You should have just let her talk her shyt and never called her again when you got home.

i'm not saying i was right but spitting on someone and punching them are not the same thing. if someone is tryna pressure me into sex and then gonna talk about me and my mother when they get denied, they're gettin checked. i done said/done ignorant shyt and been slapped. not cool but my behavorior warranted that. what i don't deserve after the smack is to be chased down 3 city blocks and to have my wallet stolen and clothes ripped off.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
how do you know this animal?

You look like so smell so gentle and pure in that avi :wow: That new name got to go though. :dahell:

@Keith Harrow Breh I was considering changing my name again. Im thinking bout changing it to Tuscan Leather. I don't wanna get caught in the Cherry Blossom Viscount trap though. I worked hard to be an upper midcarder. Tell me yay or nay. :dahell:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
i'm not saying i was right but spitting on someone and punching them are not the same thing. if someone is tryna pressure me into sex and then gonna talk about me and my mother when they get denied, they're gettin checked. i done said/done ignorant shyt and been slapped. not cool but my behavorior warranted that. what i don't deserve after the smack is to be chased down 3 city blocks and to have my wallet stolen and clothes ripped off.

:deadrose: Yea, she did take things too far with the following part. Both you nikkas are nuts.

Y'all just need to leave each other alone. This relationship won't end well.

@Keith Harrow Breh I was considering changing my name again. Im thinking bout changing it to Tuscan Leather. I don't wanna get caught in the Cherry Blossom Viscount trap though. I worked hard to be an upper midcarder. Tell me yay or nay. :dahell:

KG, stop. I don't wanna have to fight you.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD

She ugly? Y u aint wanna smash? I thought the point of taking chicks out on dates was to eventually get the draws. She paid and you coulda got the cheeks and turned the night into the ultimate W...Instead you now have this story :mindblown:

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
You look like so smell so gentle and pure in that avi :wow: That new name got to go though. :dahell:

whatchu mean? i do smell gentle and pure.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
She ugly? Y u aint wanna smash? I thought the point of taking chicks out on dates was to eventually get the draws. She paid and you coulda got the cheeks and turned the night into the ultimate W...Instead you now have this story :mindblown:

she's my ex for a reason tho. i tried the friends w/ benefits thing before with her and she started acting like i was cuffed up so i cut that off. i felt bad for being around just for the sex but not for the relationship. i thought i was being the bigger man. we still write together and we were actually out with some other folks. she was giving me a lift home when she decided to get sumn to eat and just chat. i said i could eat if she could spot me cuz my dough was at my house, i'd pay her back. we got in the restaurant and that's when shyt got wrong.

Daps
You a hoe...that's just my philosphy. :dj2:

tumblr_mrtd6pGo6s1r9uuuso1_500.gif
:russ:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm assuming that this isn't the first time that she's behaved like this? If so, then you should have known better than to even be posted up with her in the first place.

CELL

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she's my ex for a reason tho. i tried the friends w/ benefits thing before with her and she started acting like i was cuffed up so i cut that off. i felt bad for being around just for the sex but not for the relationship. i thought i was being the bigger man. we still write together and we were actually out with some other folks. she was giving me a lift home when she decided to get sumn to eat and just chat. i said i could eat if she could spot me cuz my dough was at my house, i'd pay her back. we got in the restaurant and that's when shyt got wrong.

:whoa:

Brehs I'm bringing out the video for this one :banderas:

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm assuming that this isn't the first time that she's behaved like this? If so, then you should have known better than to even be posted up with her in the first place.

i know that she was throwed off but it never went to this extent before. we had talked about our status so i thought everything was cool because writing jokes for a chick helps me out financially and it's something i enjoy doing. well, i did anyway.

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop spitting on people you nasty muhhfukka. I would have put my hands on you, too. You should have just let her talk her shyt and never called her again when you got home.
This. and spitting on someone can be considered assault also.
If you gonna spit on someone you better be ready to lay hands on them. If I was to spit on someone it would be in a situation where I'd want them to have no option but to fight me unless they willing to be looked as a bytch nikka so you shouldn't be spitting on chicks in the first place.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This. and spitting on someone can be considered assault also.
If you gonna spit on someone you better be ready to lay hands on them. If I was to spit on someone it would be in a situation where I'd want them to have no option but to fight me unless they willing to be looked as a bytch nikka so you shouldn't be spitting on chicks in the first place.

again i realize i was wrong. but if someone is making a scene in a restaurant because you won't fukk them and talking about ya mom that just died a few months ago...:pacspit:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Talkin about someone's dead mother, forget spit..another dude might have buried her