Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Looked at my boss like...
dylan-shock.gif

damn brehs...shyt just got real. :sadcam:

Daps
I had that shyt lurking over my head as my company was downsizing, shyt aint cool.

Go collect that unemployment a.s.a.p and start looking for work

Get drunk tonight, celebrate a chapter in your life closing and a new one opening. You're going to be okay.

Binary

Banned
Daps
That's how I felt when it happened to me then I realized all that E.I. I'll be getting :blessed:
I work on the side tho :steviej:
All from the computer.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
They said they did not have any more hours for me, i was doing slack work for contractors at fedex. Was eating good for a year or so...then they just said they could not afford to keep me there. :wtf: They may rehire me in a few months but this shyt just fukked me up big time. IRS took my damn return so im pretty broke after my bills this month.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
shyts scary out there brehs.

I was at work yesterday slacking off on the coli and i saw my boss looking over my shoulder twice but when I looked back he didnt say anything and went about his business. My company is expanding though so im safe but Im planning on leaving the square world anyway in a few years.

Edit:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwT2iiKeg1g"]Seu Jorge - Tive Razao - YouTube[/ame]

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
You got a month to make shyt happen.

You got it.

Like I said, clear your head, get drunk tonight celebrate the end of one chapter and look forward to what's next.

This could have been the best break of your life

im not to worried, don't have no kids or nothing so im gonna bounce back quickly. I just hate losing such a good gig. Was making a decent 1.5-2k a week with overtime :ld: guess i got too comfortable, started pissing away money staying in some fukking high rises in Austin Texas. :snoop: Just gonna have to rent a room out or something. SXSW coming up so it should be easy