Just Got Laid Off Today

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
At first u gone be like :blessed: after that first month u gone be like :sadcam: Idle time to somebody thats used to being productive is wack

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
:obama: It will be dope for about 2 weeks

After that shyt gets kinda :sadcam:

I've been working since I was 14 so after being off a few weeks I start feeling like a bum waking up in the morning with nothing to do but get blowed and play PS3

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I got laid off in '02 ... it was fun for the first week. was ok for the first 2 weeks, then it was hmmmm after a month. When it hit one year i was ready to commit suicide...

I dont think you getting paid til october .. they basically giving you a 6 month pay upfront.. which means they gonna tax the hell out of it. you better change your w9 for that last check.

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
how much is ur severance ? can u collect severance and employment at the same time?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I got laid off in '02 ... it was fun for the first week. was ok for the first 2 weeks, then it was hmmmm after a month. When it hit one year i was ready to commit suicide...

I dont think you getting paid til october .. they basically giving you a 6 month pay upfront.. which means they gonna tax the hell out of it. you better change your w9 for that last check.

If I were the threadstarter, I'd take that big check and pay all my bills upfront for the next 6 months. that way he don't have to worry bout living expenses in the immediate future.

DeuceZ

Li pitit gason
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun

nah u can request a lump sum payment which would be dumb cuz as u said the tax will be higher :smugdraper: I'll chill for a week or two in then get back on my grind no slacking over here :jawalrus:

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Sorry about that holmes :to:
Going thru this bs now, but no severance. :salute:

Kick back for a minute, clear your head and get back out there
I am applying for gigs as we speak.

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Hate that you got laid off but it seems you're going to take this in stride. Chill for a couple of weeks and get some of your stuff together and then hit the job market hard.