Just Got Into It With A nikka And Now I Got Beef With Atlanta GDs

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I'm too old for this shyt:snoop:

Met a breh downtown talking bout he had that gas, so I was like fukk it, let me check you out:manny: It was straight, and I need a gas man downtown so i don't have to travel. I really don't even like fukking around in that five points area by the Marta cause them nikkas be on some other shyt anyway(Atlanta Brehs know what I'm
Talking about) but I be over there so fukk it. It's convienent as hell.

So breh hit me up today talking bout he had a 3.5 for the $50 ( as if that's some type of deal:what:) I was like nikka wtf, are you trying me? But I was like I'll fukk with you and come get a G. So me this fool and he give it to me I'm a swisher cigar pack. I ain't check the shyt at all. I mean it's a gram of weed, I ain't got time for all that shyt.

So it's a few hours later and I'm at the crib. I still ain't open the pack up. So I get a call from this nikka talking about I accidentally gave you molly:why: I open up the pack and sure enough this nikka got molly wrapped up in it. I'm like wtf nikka, but them I was like shyt mistakes happen:yeshrug:

So I was like breh, I'm not walking to where you at, you gotta walk to me at the CVS. He said bet, he would be there in 5. I already knew it would be at least 10 if you going on dopeboy time. So I wait 10 minutes walk up the street to the CVS and hangout for about 20 more before I hit breh.

I texted him. After no responses after about 10 minutes I hit Brehs phone. No answer. So now I go to where I know he be at cause I feel like he on bullshyt and I'm trying to pull up on him. Got me asking nikkas have the seen a chubby King Louie looking mothafukka out here. No luck, so I walk back to the cvs. Call again. No answer. So I leave a threading message. Then I text the nikka and tell him to have his hands up when he see me cause I'm go beat his mothafukking ass.

So the nikka text me immediately back talking about he was on his way but since I want smoke then we can get it. I told the nikka that I ain't about to waiting all night fa ya fat ass. You ain't E-40. I ain't about to stand outside all night like the Statue of Liberty. And then I was like nikka you tried me, cause you wasn't responding to none of my shyt, but when I told you to be ready when I see you, you responded promptly.

So now the nikka wanna talk shyt. I told the nikka straight up that I will run into his ass again. Downtown wayyy to small for me not to, and he be outside to. Then he talking about he put that on BOS (GD) that I'm gonna get handled. Im from Chicago too so I'm really laughing at breh talking this GD shyt:mjlol:

But when I first met him he was with a gang of dusty nikkas that's probably down for the shyt. I mean, I will uppercut this nikkas head off on some one on one shyt, but I ain't got time for no real beef. I don't even have a pistol. I gotta have my head on a swivel now:lupe:

shyt is low key embarrassing. I got shyt to lose. These nikkas don't. Why can't I make the transition from the streets? I'm always in some dumb shyt when I don't have to be:snoop:

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Pride bruh... pride.

Once he got that lick off you, you should've took that L knowing that only fukkery would take place from there. Nobody mistaking molly for weed.

lol that's what I said man. I thought the pack would be empty, but it's really molly in here though. Breh still was pulling some funny shyt though. He definitely tried me. I was gonna give it to somebody, but I'm just gonna throw the shyt away. I ain't worried bout the lil $15 dollar. Gotta start letting that pride shyt go.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pride bruh... pride.

Once he got that lick off you, you should've took that L knowing that only fukkery would take place from there. Nobody mistaking molly for weed.

Yeah you hit it right on the head he was trying to get rid of that shyt...should've just saved it and gave too some sluts. Cause once you say you too old for the bullshyt you too old.

Edit: My bad 15 bucks damn bruh

Marco Andretti

GRINDHARD
Daps
Reppin
NoleNation 904 Jetlife
But when I first met him he was with a gang of dusty nikkas that's probably down for the shyt. I mean, I will uppercut this nikkas head off on some one on one shyt, but I ain't got time for no real beef. I don't even have a pistol. I gotta have my head on a swivel now:lupe:

U loss ..

That's a open carry state :mjlol: