Just Fuked My Boss And Co-Worker In The Copy Closet. THREESOME ******!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bit rich to be criticising someones education or lack there off, when one is borderline illiterate.

The word is humour. You cultureless mongrels, b*stardised the English language. Just like the trash south of your border, b*stardised the Spanish language. But the similarities dont end there, like the mexicans, you have the collective iq of a cocunut. Like the mexicans, you are mixed race mongrels.

African Americans? Please. Half of you couldnt find my continent on a map. And we dont want you back.

:umad:

Riddle me this: if we're all that you say, why the fukk are you on the coli?! I'm sure there's a white site just begging for a token c00n to use as a mascot :childplease:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Bit rich to be criticising someones education or lack there off, when one is borderline illiterate.

The word is humour. You cultureless mongrels, b*stardised the English language. Just like the trash south of your border, b*stardised the Spanish language. But the similarities dont end there, like the mexicans, you have the collective iq of a cocunut. Like the mexicans, you are mixed race mongrels.

African Americans? Please. Half of you couldnt find my continent on a map. And we dont want you back.

LOL :usure:

There is a bunch of things that we could say about the state of Africans and Africa in general but I wont since you're obviously a CAC and probably responsible in some way.

IrishBrother

Bubblin' in Dublin
Daps

Riddle me this: if we're all that you say, why the fukk are you on the coli?! I'm sure there's a white site just begging for a token c00n to use as a mascot :childplease:

I came here with good intentions and an open mind. Unfortunately, you lot proved every negative stereotype to be true. And then some.

You are a lost people.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

:stopitslime: that's a cac brah

put that hoe on ignore like the rest of us

IrishBrother

Bubblin' in Dublin
Daps
LOL :usure:

There is a bunch of things that we could say about the state of Africans and Africa in general but I wont since you're obviously a CAC and probably responsible in some way.

I am not a cac. What a stupid term. I can teach you a few proper racial terms for whites, but I couldnt be bothered.

Cracker? What the hell does that even mean?

Anyway, my opinion is very prevalent among my people. Dont believe me? Sign up to a Naija based forum and start a thread titled "Black Americans, what are your opinions on them?"

Sit back and watch the vitriol flow.:ufdup:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I am not a cac. What a stupid term. I can teach you a few proper racial terms for whites, but I couldnt be bothered.

Cracker? What the hell does that even mean?

Anyway, my opinion is very prevalent among my people. Dont believe me? Sign up to a Naija based forum and start a thread titled "Black Americans, what are your opinions on them?"

Sit back and watch the vitriol flow.:ufdup:

Not taking the bait white boy. :youngsabo:

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
My nikka said he make 100k plus in IT :whoo: :bryan: :wow:

He done did his homework :mjpls:

This guy is about to have me in tears in this classroom :russ:

SOHH's Hamster

fukk sohh
Daps
Reppin
Poor working conditions
:whew:

They was on a light chocolate brother like :noah:

I was like :whoa:

Raw dog :jawalrus:

Both PAWGS! :birdman:

You know how I do. All the black women in the office :mad: cause an eliglble bachelor like me gettin' in deez white guhls sugar walls!

MGTOW for life!

*Speeds off in all black Audi 8*

:rudy: this broke nikka lyin, we pan handle the same corner.

Stop frontin Edwin, I can smell ya from here.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Impeccable alias. :obama:

Who is this Trilliam Shakespeare you all speak of? :ohhh: