Just Fuked My Boss And Co-Worker In The Copy Closet. THREESOME ******!

Typical Coli Nigga

#ADOS #BlackWomenStopDatingThugs
Daps
Reppin
#NoReparationsNoVote
African Americans should be sterilised. And banned from ever setting foot in Africa.

Your average iq is 85. Ergo, the average A.A is mildly retarded.

Threads like this prove it.

96mhds

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I am a pure bred African you half breed oxygen thief.

Its humoUr by the way. If you are going to speak another nations language, at least spell it correctly.

white people try so hard to troll:gladbron:

work harder at perfecting the taste of Mayo cac:myman:

Oh and you dirty CAC, it is Humor or Humour

get some education u dirty Ofay fakkit

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
The alias is on some other ish, him; Snapple, and Trilliam Shakespeare run this alias shyt :salute:

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
:laff::gladbron:

:dead: @ son hitting on all the staples of these lying chumps.

This alias is killing it.

IrishBrother

Bubblin' in Dublin
Daps

white people try so hard to troll:gladbron:

work harder at perfecting the taste of Mayo cac:myman:

Oh and you dirty CAC, it is Humor or Humour

get some education u dirty Ofay fakkit

Bit rich to be criticising someones education or lack there off, when one is borderline illiterate.

The word is humour. You cultureless mongrels, b*stardised the English language. Just like the trash south of your border, b*stardised the Spanish language. But the similarities dont end there, like the mexicans, you have the collective iq of a cocunut. Like the mexicans, you are mixed race mongrels.

African Americans? Please. Half of you couldnt find my continent on a map. And we dont want you back.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bit rich to be criticising someones education or lack there off, when one is borderline illiterate.

The word is humour. You cultureless mongrels, b*stardised the English language. Just like the trash south of your border, b*stardised the Spanish language. But the similarities dont end there, like the mexicans, you have the collective iq of a cocunut. Like the mexicans, you are mixed race mongrels.

African Americans? Please. Half of you couldnt find my continent on a map. And we dont want you back.

:rudy:

Kill yourself you dikk riding, bloody anus licking troll. How you gonna correct someone else's spelling, and then fukk up the phrase "lack thereof." :stopitslime:

I know damn well you haven't stepped foot in Africa, p*ssy ass c00n. :pacspit:

You're trying too hard to be the Euros jock, did you skip the chapter when they colonized Africa :leon:? fukk you in here defending their language when they raped & pillaged your people? Oh yeah, cuz you're white :whoo:.

bytch, fukk you