Just found out my son has a girlfriend...

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
All of this happened within the past hour prior of me typing this. My son is in 1st grade, I go to pick him up like I always do on my off days. The chaperone brings him to the car & says "your son is a little playa", I laughed about it & didn't think too much of it. So then my son pulls out a shoe box from his backpack with brand new toys in it, I reach in the back seat & grab it & on the front of the box was an envelope with a girls name on it.

I ask my son who is this girl, he starts blushing & says it's his girlfriend. So the light turns red & I open up the envelope & there a little card she drew that says "I love you" along with a $50.00 dollar bill & toys r us gift card & wal-mart gift card that all equaled up to $200.00. My son goes to a private elementary so I assume a lot of kids parents have money. I thought it was kinda cute but was I shocked that a little girl would give him all of that considering they didn't have school of monday so she planned this out. I teased my son about it a little & we joked about it until we got home.

So when we got home I told his mom(my wife) about it & she became so infuriated & started yelling & cursing(as I type this she's still going off) Talking about she's taking off tomorrow to go up there & talk to the principal, the teacher & the girls parents. Personally I think it's no big deal, I think kids will be kids. They are only 6yrs old. But if the daughter was mine I know I would feel a certain type of way. Since I don't think it's a big deal I may have to sleep on the couch tonight but being that as it may, how would you guys feel if this was your daughter or son? Big deal or no deal at all?

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She doesn't need to raise hell over it.
I'd be concerned at how a little girl came across expensive gifts like that and I'd want to talk to that girl's parents.
Your son was given gifts. He wasn't sexually abused.

I think she could take it down a notch.

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My mom was like that in the 3rd grade i had girls calling my house and my mom got mad and started haten on me.:smugdraper::ahh:

Told the lil girls to stop calling her house smh if only she knew that would be the most attention i ever got from females in my life she would have just let me live.:sadbron:

Now she wonder why i don't got a gf. It cuzz im ugly now!!!!!!!!!:damn:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"your son is a little playa"

or shes a simp