Just found out a breh i chill with is down low

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
negged. stop trying to compare how unfairly we have been treated to a bunch of fags that choose to be pillow biters :camby:

I've heard that before. I'm very aware of how over-the-line many liberal special interest groups are when it comes to things like comparing the discrimination of homosexuals to the discrimination against other peoples. That's why I was very careful in what I said.

I'm not going to debate this with you, because your name calling is as ridiculous as thinking being gay is a choice.

:snoop:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Depends on your circle of friends...

I have 2 circles... One that can make jokes about it, laugh at it, work/hang around gay people and be ok with it (as long as no one hits on them)..

And then another circle of friends DO give a fukk.. Very sensitive to gay shyt, gay jokes, being around gays, etc., and I understand it too. its like at one point you could go to a certain area and be like ok.. This shyt is gay. Now it's like no matter where you go.. This shyt could be gay

So I do believe there might not be no coming back depending on your circle of friends.

I can be cordial with old gay friends but I can't just hang around them like I used to... That's just my opinion

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
you smoked with him? Might as well sucked some dikk too breh.
So I take it you've never smoked with a female:francis:
If he ain't flaming and he down to catch the fade if we get run up on, it don't concern me where another nikka stick his dikk:yeshrug:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
my cousin told me a story when him and another of my dudes was chillin with down low breh bout a week ago. gonna have to leave it at that :mjpls:
H4T6ft7.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a gay cousin that I grew up with.He was on some gangsta shyt up until about 16, but then came out the closet.

We never hung out again:yeshrug:

It's still all love.If I saw the nikka about to get jumped, I'd help him out, but we just live different lifestyles.

It's not like I'm :scust:when I see him at family barbeques.We exchange our pleasantries and keep it moving.

Funny part about it, if it came a time where I had to kick up some dust, he'd be one of the first nikkaz I'd call.Despite his sexual orientation, he's always been a scrapper.Never seen him back down from ANYBODY

illadope

きんが
Daps
So I take it you've never smoked with a female:francis:
If he ain't flaming and he down to catch the fade if we get run up on, it don't concern me where another nikka stick his dikk:yeshrug:

Nope, I dont smoke. If i did I would smoke by myself so situations such as yours dont come up.